“Absolutely Amazing Experience!”
Review of The Adventure Club

The Adventure Club
Ranked #2 of 40 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Owner description: The Adventure Club strives to create new and exciting adventures, with emphasis on quality service, quality equipment, and quality training. A commitment to conservation and ecologically friendly diving and snorkeling programs, offers visitors to the islands an opportunity to explore and discover places away from the crowds. To escape from the norm and to do things that most people only get to dream about. As a PADI dive center The Adventure Club they are unique. PADI dive courses and adventure fun dive trips are limited to a maximum of 4 persons, while their snorkeling trips are restricted to a maximum of 6 persons. We offer a wide variety of diving and snorkeling programs that will keep you entertained from dawn till dusk, and even into the night, if you have the nerve!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The Adventure Club lived up to every review on Trip Advisor and more as well. If you're planning a diving trip to Phi Phi, do not think twice - The Adventure Club (referred to as TAC from here on) is the place you want to go to.

We went to Phi Phi in a group of 6 and since it was our first trip to Thailand, we had no idea where to stay or how to make travel arrangements, so I sent an email to TAC requesting details about Phi Phi not expecting to hear for a few days. Andrew (from TAC) not only replied to to my email very promptly but also gave me a complete cost breakdown of my entire trip to Phi Phi including scuba diving, stay and travel !

Our dive was absolutely amazing and all the instructors were very helpful and knew exactly how to handle a group of 6 distracted young men ;) . I am extremely grateful to Andrew and TAC for helping us out with our trip to Thailand and showing us the wonderful waters of Phi Phi. Great work guys!

There are newer reviews for The Adventure Club

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I did the Discovery Scuba Dive with another girl. I am not an english speaker but I still found it not hard to learn this program as the master explained and demonstrated it very clearly. We both dived to 12 m, and got certificates that can be counted to OW. The staff were very nice and fruits were served on the boat.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I had never scuba dived before, and Adventure Club was perfect. I did the Discovery Scuba Dive, which included two dives, with a 1-on-1 divemaster.
Felt very safe, the boat was very clean, and there were only a few of us, whereas when I looked at other scuba diving boats, they were packed with people.
Would do it again in no time with the adventure club.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I went on a half-day diving trip, which included 2 fun dives and lunch. It was the best day I've spent in Thailand so far and it was so easy and fun. Everything was organised for us. We didn't have to lug our gear. There was a menu if local and international dishes that we could pick our lunch from. Fruits, drinking water, and tea/coffee were also included. The boat itself was large and had spacious areas for relaxing in the shade or soaking in the sun and even had a toilet (flash!)
The dives themselves were memorable and our dive master pointed out lots of interesting sealife, checked on us frequently, and provided thorough briefings on both safely and the marine life we could expect to encounter.
Overall a wonderful experience. I highly recommend the friendly and experienced staff at The Adventure Club as well as the equipment and facilities.

1  Thank filmchick81
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I went for a half day of diving trip. We dived in Bida Nok and Malong near Phi Phi Leh. It was really amazing with a lot a fishes (trumpetfish, lionfish, moray, barracuda ...) and turtle. Between the two dives, we ate and have a rest in front of the Maya Bay. The boat is usefull and the boat team helpfull. The equipment is really nice. The diving team were really kind and competent. A special thanks to Noe who did a great job with me. I didn't dive for 1 year and he assisted me as much as possible. And of course, he showed me a lot of fish which I couldn't see alone.
I really recommend this club.

2  Thank Yves Y