“Most fun I've had in Thailand so far”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Adventure Club

The Adventure Club
Ranked #2 of 37 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Owner description: The Adventure Club strives to create new and exciting adventures, with emphasis on quality service, quality equipment, and quality training. A commitment to conservation and ecologically friendly diving and snorkeling programs, offers visitors to the islands an opportunity to explore and discover places away from the crowds. To escape from the norm and to do things that most people only get to dream about. As a PADI dive center The Adventure Club they are unique. PADI dive courses and adventure fun dive trips are limited to a maximum of 4 persons, while their snorkeling trips are restricted to a maximum of 6 persons. We offer a wide variety of diving and snorkeling programs that will keep you entertained from dawn till dusk, and even into the night, if you have the nerve!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Auckland Region, New Zealand
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Most fun I've had in Thailand so far”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I went on a half-day diving trip, which included 2 fun dives and lunch. It was the best day I've spent in Thailand so far and it was so easy and fun. Everything was organised for us. We didn't have to lug our gear. There was a menu if local and international dishes that we could pick our lunch from. Fruits, drinking water, and tea/coffee were also included. The boat itself was large and had spacious areas for relaxing in the shade or soaking in the sun and even had a toilet (flash!)
The dives themselves were memorable and our dive master pointed out lots of interesting sealife, checked on us frequently, and provided thorough briefings on both safely and the marine life we could expect to encounter.
Overall a wonderful experience. I highly recommend the friendly and experienced staff at The Adventure Club as well as the equipment and facilities.

1 Thank filmchick81

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A dive with turtle”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I went for a half day of diving trip. We dived in Bida Nok and Malong near Phi Phi Leh. It was really amazing with a lot a fishes (trumpetfish, lionfish, moray, barracuda ...) and turtle. Between the two dives, we ate and have a rest in front of the Maya Bay. The boat is usefull and the boat team helpfull. The equipment is really nice. The diving team were really kind and competent. A special thanks to Noe who did a great job with me. I didn't dive for 1 year and he assisted me as much as possible. And of course, he showed me a lot of fish which I couldn't see alone.
I really recommend this club.

2 Thank Yves Y
Houston
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Had a fabulous time with Adventure Club!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

I'm an experienced diver (50+ dives) and The Adventure Club came highly recommended from a former instructor on Phi Phi and this dive club didn't disappoint! I dove for three days (including one night dive), and all of the instructors - Daniel, Roman and Danielle were excellent, great attention to safety, and helped ensure the dive was excellent. The boat staff was great and cleaned my gear every night. I would definitely recommend this dive shop - and Phi Phi island for divers looking for a great experience.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great days out!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Went on a half day snorkeling trip with Libby and had a private scuba review (I just was the only one) the next day with Harriet and just had 2 great days. Saw both days turtles, very cool! During the snorkeling trip Libby told us all about Phi Phi Le and Viking cave and the next day Harriet made sure I still got what it takes to go diving. The Adventure Club, good times and great people!

Visited April 2013
Durban
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great value-for-money and responsible tourism”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We went with Adventure Club on a half-day snorkelling trip of Ko Phi Phi Le. They are eco-conscious and not highly commercialised - which is just what we wanted. The snorkelling is also guided by an English speaking person. They snorkel along with you and point out interesting creatures etc. to you, give you info on species etc - really value-added service! They took us to lovely snorkelling and gave us tips on responsible snorkelling etc. They took us into the bay of 'The Beach' just so that we could see it - but it's not like it is in the movie, they charge you to set foot on the beach, and it's more commercialised than you could imagine!
Adventure Club took us to a snorkelling spot where we got to swim with turtles, which was AMAZING!
The snorkelling trip, at 800Bht a person, was excellent value-for-money.

Visited April 2013