“Let the good times roll”
Review of The Adventure Club

The Adventure Club
Ranked #2 of 40 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Owner description: The Adventure Club strives to create new and exciting adventures, with emphasis on quality service, quality equipment, and quality training. A commitment to conservation and ecologically friendly diving and snorkeling programs, offers visitors to the islands an opportunity to explore and discover places away from the crowds. To escape from the norm and to do things that most people only get to dream about. As a PADI dive center The Adventure Club they are unique. PADI dive courses and adventure fun dive trips are limited to a maximum of 4 persons, while their snorkeling trips are restricted to a maximum of 6 persons. We offer a wide variety of diving and snorkeling programs that will keep you entertained from dawn till dusk, and even into the night, if you have the nerve!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I did my open water with Adventure Club in Phi Phi end of October 2012 and it was awesome! I got referred to it by my friend who is a divemaster and he did not let me down. The staff was very professional and well trained. I had a 1 on 1 with my open water course, which I believe is important, especially when starting out. Big ups to Goose!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,448)

Reviewed October 27, 2012

I don't know about others but Enzo is one of the coolest people I've ever met. You know when you travel your bound to meet interesting people? Well this guy was not only a great instructor, but an awesome guy all around. A friend away from your friends, he'll show you all the hidden treasures of the underworld. The saying goes "love all but trust a few". You can trust him.

1  Thank nm5011
Reviewed October 27, 2012

The best on the island of Phiphi :)
Had a very good instructor, called enzo! The other also acted like friends.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Really great shop. Great staff. Our instructor goose made us feel.Safe at all times. Really great guy. After a somewhat bad experience our first time at another shop, I'm so happy we gave diving another shot.

We saw turtles, sharks, blow fish, and a million other different kinds of fish.

I can't wait to go again!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I did my advanced open water course with the Adventure Club in Phi Phi in August 2012 and it was amazing! The school has the reputation of being one of the best and one can see why. It's both professional and fun and the whole team is very helpful and friendly. In particular, Drew Johnson, my instructor, was incredibly patient, very meticulous about safety guidance and a great diving buddy, with a clear gift for under water photography. The dive sites were really beautiful, namely the artificially built reef maintained by the school. I recommend it highly. Thanks for this great experience!