“Thanks Johanna and Hippo D!”
Review of Hippo Divers

Hippo Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hippo Divers is a PADI 5 Star Resort and Career Development Center.Hippo Divers offers you quality diving courses with the best prices in the world. With an unmatched friendly and professional staff, Hippo Divers guarantees you the best time both in and out of the water. Hippo Divers is principally a diving school. We are dedicated to teaching scuba diving and our goal is to introduce this amazing, safe, fun, and unique sport to as many curious, enthusiastic and adventurous, young and old people as possible.Every year, Hippo Divers organises a clean-up day with PADI's PROJECT AWARE and supports several others community efforts. For all you sea, nature lovers and diving enthusiasts, please take a moment to browse our web site to discover the beauty of Koh Phi Phi and the services offered by the Hippo Divers.
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I was diving for my first time when I was staying in Koh Phi Phi. The instructor Johanna showed me the way in a very calm, entustiactic and proffessional way. That plus the Hippo crew and the surroundings made my first dive experience fantastic!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I begun my travels with no intention of diving, it is an experience that has now opened up a complete new world to me. I actually dived with another school on phi phi and found hippos to be far more approachable and accommodating. Hippo divers was a well run organisation, the staff were professional and friendly.

I completed my open water, advanced course and rescue diver with them and found the instructors to be both enthusiastic and knowledgeable.The class room was air conditioned so you can learn in comfort, with instructors that have a vast amount of experience.

I saw a plethora of sea life and was astounded by the under water world. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great diving with fun people. Professional outfit, equipment is in very good condition and the boat had a good diving deck so divers had plenty of space. Recommend using these guys to dive with when you are on Phi Phi.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Did two fun dives at hippo divers this winter. Really friendly staff and amazing diving. Got to see sharks and turtles. Really enjoyed diving with them and I would do it again if I ever go back.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I just finished a 5 week adventure trip through Thailand and Cambodia.
And from all the the things I did and saw, doing my PADI o.w.d was by far the best decision of the trip!
Hippo Divers are awesome, professional and extremely nice staff. The best thing about the whole thing though (apart from diving with turtles and the cast of Nemo) was my lovely teacher, KATY. So sweet, funny and professional, she even made the theory (indoor study) fun AND she even let me take a shower at her place before my boat/bus left the last day!! So in just 3 days I got my PADI license and a new friend, so win-win for me! :)