Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
eDreams
$31
View deal
Free cancellation until 09/18/21
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 25, 2011

noisy, as loud frogs are behind the bungalows. Simple accomondation, friendly staff. Overpriced like all Hotels and bungalows at long beach. The rooms are very very simple. The staff is helpfull, the longtail boat drivers from the resort are very kind. We had great trips. Nothing special but one of the cheapest options at long beach with friendly staff and very average service. nothing to complain about.

Date of stay: March 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Drobstar
Reviewed February 28, 2011

Actually I stayed one day in this place. It was clean but there was a problem with the air conditioning that was resolved quickly after I called the service people. The location was very good close to beach having a completly new environment as this island has been rebuilt after 2004 Tsunami event. I can reccomend it if you like to stay mainly on the beach.

Date of stay: December 2010
1  Thank Richie00749
Reviewed January 17, 2010

Thats all I have to say... From moment we arrived we were surrounded by taxi boats and beach was covered with oil.. Horrendous noise all day and all night!!!! Our restaurant was flooded with island hoppers as the hotel decided to offer lunch to people visiting which meant the resort was full of strangers and overcrowded,food was absolutely terrible! Dont waste your time and money!!

Date of stay: February 2009
Reviewed July 31, 2009

I dont know what some people expect! if you go to thailand and want a cheap accomodation then dont expect marble bathroom and perfect air conditioning. we have travelled around thailand for 6 weeks and sometimes we have stayed in nice hotels but at the end we were really on a tight budget. Long Beach bungalows were perfect, it was cheap and comfortable, the bathroom was not exactly great but for £7/night what can you expect? We had breakfast vouchers with our accommodation that helped us a lot. also , the people were really nice. we loved the beach and the sea. you can easily catch a long tail boat from long beach to the other side- but we walked through the forest/jungle instead most of the time. long beach is so much better than the other touristic/busy side of the island.
if i ever went back to thailand and stayed in Phi Phi i would choose long beach bungalows again- unless i won the lottery :)

Date of stay: December 2008
3  Thank SezjaAnett
Reviewed April 16, 2009

Would have to agree with the other reviews on this site.However if visiting ko phi phi especially long beach you have to realise it is very expensive, especially the accomodation.We looked at other resorts ranging from 3000-1600, the one priced 1600 was basic but still alot nicer.Beacuse we were on a budget we opted to stay here.I did not see the more epensive 1000baht huts as they were fully booked.Unless you need the toilet in the night would agree that the hut only is proabably better value.I would not stay here again but I loved long beach and the snorkelling.If on a budget I would consider it.The hut is tiny and the bed fairly hard but we did not have a problem with bed bugs and there was a decent mosquito net. Other options would be to stay in the centre and perhaps visit long beach as a day trip.Depends on how much you can rough it....Also take into account limited choice of restaurants and bars but you can always get a boat to the centre.Having given it a low score I still dont regret staying here, since it served its purpose but my partner may disagree...

Date of stay: January 2008