“Amazing”

Mon Cafe Ma Boulangerie
Description: a nice and clean place to have an healthy breakfast. Good fresh coffee, croissant, pain au chocolat, "craquante" french baguette, omelette, real bacon, english style breakfast. Our sandwiches made on order to keep they fresh. drinks : beers cocktails
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place really doesn’t look much from outside! The fresh bread displayed on the exterior of the building pushed me to venture inside. What can I say, possibly the best sandwich I have ever had the pleasure of eating!
I have visited this place on three occasions, and even had the takeaway service when embarking on day trips. What a place! What a sandwich

Special shoutout to the two lovely little ladies who make and serve the sandwiches - your customer service skills are as brilliant as your culinary skills!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went for lunch here on the back of the good reviews here, unfortunately had to leave my sandwich as the cheese was off. I recognise my experience may not be the norm due to the good reviews elsewhere, but this was what I found.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great breakfast. Ordered a tuna sandwich and banana shake for 170B. Really enjoyed the food, staff and place.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

IF you come here the food is amazing but be careful because the cart doesn't say everything whats on it. I ordered a sandwich and for some reason they put cucumber on it and I hate cucumber. The staff is okay but could be better.

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

The chicken baguette was awesome!! And the coffee very good too!!
Lovely place! Beautiful decoration and friendly staff!!