“Dow Vegan & Vegetarian - 5+ Stars”
Review of Dow Restaurant

Dow Restaurant
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

My partner and I have been to Dow Vegetarian upwards of 6 times, and every time has blown us away. The food is incredible, and unlike anything else on the island. The curries are better than any other curry I have ever had! Also, the mojitos (and every other cocktail) are the best on the island :)

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Dow's restaurant is very good, the staff are very polite and friendly, the food is very good, and the prices is exceptional.
All the local dishes is about 120 Bath, fruit shakes only costs 60 Bath, Coke is 30 Bath.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is cozy, the owner is very kind, he explained us all the menu (loads of variety), the food is delicious and it's very cheap! I had a Arabic dish: 5 falafel + hommus + 2 pita bread for 150 thb plus a glass of wine for 100 thb. Also, they gave us a board game to play while we were waiting for the food... I highly recommend this restaurant!!

Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

Went to Dows a few times while on Phi Phi and it was great every time!! Best piña colada I've had and the owner was lovely, fabulous service. Every meal was delicious, especially the red curry!

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

My partner and I visited Dow's last night and the food was a really good price and so tasty, cocktails were 100 baht too! Lovely staff very friendly.