“Average”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Sliema, Malta
“Average”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Average portions, average quality-starters came out of a packet, waiter was bordering on the rude and fed up side when I asked how spicy the curry I chose was.You have to take off your shoes when you walk in. Quite expensive for what it was. Quite a hostile environment generally I noticed the sockets were coved with tape and there were signs saying no outside food or drink . The owner or manager who was in fact a westener was very evasive and not bothered at all about his customers.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jessica M

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Fort Collins, Colorado
“ok”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

it was ok, they were not too friendly and the massaman was better at our hotel. We went right after a snorkel tour and we starving.

Visited July 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Best food on Phi Phi”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I ate in Lemongrass every day while I was doing my DM course at Moskito, because the food is exceptional and great value.

The Chicken Masaman is quite simply the best I've ever eaten, but when I could tear myself away from eating that - my favourite dish from any restaurant anywhere in the world - the other options are all of similar high quality.

I only wish I could eat one every day - perhaps a delivery service to UK is asking too much, though?

Visited December 2011
Ljubljana, Slovenia
“Excellent food, cooked right in front of you”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

The charming team delivered a great lunch - special praise goes to padang curry. They offer some specialties not available elsewhere on Phi Phi.

Visited July 2012
Wien
“very good food, reasonable price, good service.”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

local food, for all dishes you can choose between spicy and not spicy
free wifi.
we loved it and came back several times.

just try it yourself!