“Do not eat here”

Ranked #94 of 112 Restaurants in Ko Phi Phi Don
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Food was the worst of our two weeks trip in Thailand. Even the that food was not good. Very loud music coming from next doors. Staff wanted to sell us red wine that came from a bottle that had been standing open for about 1 week.

1  Thank TomIsHappy

Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Really fine Italian food in a beach setting says it all, a little bit difficult to find stuck between bars along the beach, but well worth the hunt.

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I recently dined at sunset, we wanted some Western style food and were blessed with a gorgeous carbonara pasta and calzone pizza which we shared. We sat at the front of the restaurant near the water - absolutely beautiful scenery. The best so far at Phi Phi (been here four days). I'd definitely recommend.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Came back 2 days ago from the restaurant and still PUKE my soul!!!!
Hope it helps guys but please stay away I am so sick from the food .....

Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Me and my husband came here on our first night in phi phi.
We wanted to watch the sun set on the beach and enjoy a nice meal.
I had a calazone and my husband had a pizza.
They were massive!
Very nice food, and setting.
It is more expensive than other places in phi phi, but your paying for the setting.
Still cheaper than in the UK though!