TripAdvisor

from $115.27
from $33.90
from $383.12
More Info
All reviews dive sites dive shop long tail boat these guys open water dive master diving experience fun dives great diving small group sea life dive school amazing experience days diving laid back small boat night dive
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2019

We managed to snorkel with black tip reef sharks, see macaques play in trees and float in Pileh Lagoon. Such a magical day for a reasonable price, 10/10 would do again! But make sure to wear sunscreen!!

Date of experience: September 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
carolinelecky, General Manager at Blue View Divers, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2019

Hi Rob!

Thanks again for your kind words and great feedback. So glad to hear you will do it again and yes - sunscreen is important!!

(Reef safe is best when snorkeling around Koh Phi Phi - keep our reefs free from harmful chemicals as we swim!)

Reviewed September 9, 2019

Fantastic snorkeling trip with great information and awareness about life-under-sea in Ko Phi Phi!!!

Date of experience: September 2019

Hi Michael!

Thank you for your 5* Review. It's great to hear you came away from your Eco Tour with increased awareness and found it informative :)

Reviewed September 6, 2019

Took my brother to start his PADI Open Water in May, while I finished mine. Again, amazing staff, extremely amazing instructors very nice and friendly. Location was away from town, but the view and quietness is a plus compare to the crazy transit in the center. Planning to come back to do my Advanced Open Water in the Fall.

Date of experience: May 2019
Caroline L, Manager at Blue View Divers, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2019

Hey Minh! It was such a great pleasure to dive with you and your brother! It is always such a nice surprize when divers return to us with their families and to continue their dive education! We are so excited to hear that you will return again for the 3rd time to do your advanced :) See you then!

Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

The guide and the manager are lovely and they put a lot of effort in making tourism sustainable, which is not something you see often around here.
I guess I was expecting more given that they are one of the top rated companies here in PP. The snorkeling tour we did was average, we couldn’t go to many places due to bad weather conditions. The good thing about the tour is that we only were 7, which is great.
The snorkeling tour is expensive considering that is done in a longtail boat, for that $ you can get a speed boat.
I would’ve also appreciate that they told us beforehand that the sea conditions may got rough in order to bring more clothes, we got soaked up on the way back to phi phi don without anything to cover ourselves.
All in all, if doing a scuba experience, I think I would go with them.

Date of experience: August 2019
carolinelecky, Manager at Blue View Divers, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2019

Hi Juan,

Your feedback is very much appreciated.

Thank you for your honest review and I am sorry that the changeable seasonal weather conditions put a dampner on your trip. Firstly, thank you for naming us as one of the top rated companies on Phi Phi and also for our sustainable tourism efforts.

Unfortunately weather was not on our side on this day. It started off beautiful, calm and sunny but as you remember the wind changed very quickly and unexpectedly out at Phi Phi Leh so we were unable to visit Maya Bay for safety reasons. We do ask guests to read and sign that they understand the limitations of our tour during monsoon season, however we do know that it can be disappointing when the weather changes!

Please know all decisions made on board are in the interest of safety and comfort, and I am sorry to hear that you got soaked on the way back. We will make sure to remind our guests in future to store their dry clothes in our free dry bags that are available on board.

Our trips cost 1,000 THB which is more expensive that other tours simply because we have experienced PADI Professionals guiding the trip, and taking care of no more than 8 persons per trip. Other tours can squash up to 25 people on a boat with little or no in-water guidance. Your guide has 4 years in the area and is trained in safety, educational presentations and to guide you to the best parts of the reef to identify the best marine life to be seen, and photography service included.

This is why our tours are slightly more expensive but we believe that the professional guidance, small groups and good Aqualung snorkel equipment sets us apart from the others. And even on a speedboat I believe on this day you would also have been limited to same side of Phi Phi Leh as all boats could not have accessed other sites. This is quite normal for this time of year, but I believe we should have made this more clear to you from the outset.

I feel like your overall experience wasn't too negative given that you would choose us for diving, so please rest assured we take on board your comments and use your review to improve our briefings and better provide information.

Regards,

Caroline

Reviewed August 24, 2019

I went diving with these guys while I was on Phi Phi. They are absolutely brilliant. They've got an amazing dive shop with all types of recycled materials that you can purchase to do your bit to help our planet. I felt really at home and relaxed when I was in there. I went diving with Natalie and it was one of the most relaxing dives I'd done in a long time. She jus makes you feel so at ease while under the water. .

Date of experience: August 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
carolinelecky, General Manager at Blue View Divers, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2019

Thank you Alexander M for your fantastic 5* Review of Blue View Divers!

Natalie is a very chilled and relaxed diver underwater, but on the surface she's quite the eco warrior. All the amazing recycle projects in the shop are all down to her!

Hope to see you again :)