“Awesome day!”
Review of Blue View Divers

Blue View Divers
Ranked #6 of 40 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue View Divers is a PADI 5 Star and Green Star Awarded diving centre; run with safety, the local community and the environment in mind. Our Dive School sits on the northern most tip of Loh Dalum Bay overlooking the beautiful Andaman Sea. Just a short ferry ride from Phuket or Krabi and you’ll be here. With years of experience diving around Koh Phi Phi, we know that it is best seen and dived from a small boat with small groups. We strive to dive the islands the way they should be dived; small groups, flexible schedules, relaxed, safe and professional. We offer a full range of PADI courses and guided dives on the local reefs. We are one of the only dive schools with access to a beautiful infinity pool for training which makes the introduction to scuba diving much more fun, easier and comfortable!Our environmentally friendly dive practices has earned us spots in several Lonely Planet Guides.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I have done the 2 fun dives with blue view divers on november 7 and it was awesome. They are diving in small groups (which i like) and they know where to go to see the good stuff (i have seen several Blacktip sharks and a Leopard shark). Thanks guys for this very awesome day!!!

BlueViewKohPhiPhi, Manager at Blue View Divers, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Thank you for your kind review. It is good to hear that our divers love what we do! Small groups are a great way to get to know our divers better, that is why we use small boats for diving. We hope to dive with you again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Blue View Divers

Reviewed November 11, 2012

This was one of the best experiences of my life. Let me start by saying that I cannot swim and I went scuba diving! The crew, especially Chris, helped me practice in the pool and then guided me underwater on the day of our dive. If they can help me to scuba dive without knowing how to swim, that should just tell you how amazing they are. I felt like they were friends, and they made sure me and my friends had the best experience of our lives. I will definitely recommend it to anyone!

2  Thank Jessica T
BlueViewKohPhiPhi, Owner at Blue View Divers, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

I was a pleasure to take you diving, you did amazing. Although my hand was a little bruised the next day..........

Reviewed November 10, 2012

My wife and I spent a week on Phi-Phi with Blue View Divers doing AOWD course and fun diving. The team did absolutely great job and we are very well impressed with the quality of service and a personal approach in dealing with the client. Caroline helped a lot in planning the trip, organising transfers and diving schedule to fit our needs. That was our first time in Thailand but we got to (and from) the island and our hotel absolutely hassle-free. Thanks a lot for the island map on the first day – it was very handy!

Alex is friendly and good teacher and we are really happy we met her and the team. It is not easy to find instructors who share their knowledge freely but here we have learnt a lot and regain confidence in diving. Using a long tail boat was a right choice – you’ve got small groups, welcoming atmosphere and flexible schedule. That also adds some local flavour.

The diving itself was amazing, especially the Viking place and the night one at Tonsai Wall - we wish we could stay longer to explore more. You’ve better see it rather than reading.
It worth mentioning that the team do feel and care about the environment and passionate about diving.

In short, highly recommended – you will not regret. And we have plans to come back.
Thank you very much for the wonderful holiday!
Ivan & Lena, Australia

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Very nice people and good attention for the sea life and environment. Diving is expensive because of local priceagreements.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

3 things make BVD the best choice in Phi Phi: small personalized approach, excellent instructors and environmentally friendly approach.

I did a lot of research before selecting BVD for my certification and was glad I did.
There are dozens and dozens of dive shops in Phi Phi but none gives you the same personalized level of service that you can count on from BVD. From the beginning they were very responsive via emails and accommodating to my flight schedule (since you have to finish your last dive 24 hrs before flying). I completed the theory portion via PADI eLearning and did the pool and open water dives with them.

Chris and Alex were great instructors! I did my lessons with 2 other people so we had 2 instructors for 3 people. Because they have their own modified-longtail boat there were less than 8 people on the boat when we went for our dives (only 3 of us for the second day!). With other shops even if you have a small instructor-to-student ratio they still dive from bigger boats so you can be a bit crowded in the boat and underwater. Alex was very patient and supportive during the dives and I never felt rushed or unsafe.

I strongly recommend diving with the folks at Blue View Divers. I would go back tomorrow if I could.