“Great Diving with Blue View Divers”
Review of Blue View Divers

Book In Advance
More Info
$31.88*
and up
Phi Phi Island Eco Tours - Morning Shark...
Ranked #6 of 42 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue View Divers is a PADI 5 Star and Green Star Awarded diving centre; run with safety, the local community and the environment in mind. Our Dive School sits on the northern most tip of Loh Dalum Bay overlooking the beautiful Andaman Sea. Just a short ferry ride from Phuket or Krabi and you’ll be here. With years of experience diving around Koh Phi Phi, we know that it is best seen and dived from a small boat with small groups. We strive to dive the islands the way they should be dived; small groups, flexible schedules, relaxed, safe and professional. We offer a full range of PADI courses and guided dives on the local reefs. We are one of the only dive schools with access to a beautiful infinity pool for training which makes the introduction to scuba diving much more fun, easier and comfortable!Our environmentally friendly dive practices has earned us spots in several Lonely Planet Guides.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed September 30, 2012

If you stay on Ko Phi Phi and plan to scuba dive, I highly recommend the Blue View Divers. I got my PADI Open Water Certification this September and I was quite nervous since this was my first time diving experience, but after great, very professional instruction and guidance I felt very comfortable and safe in the water. They are very friendly, professional, excellent teachers, care about the environment and diving with them is just pure fun.They made our diving experience unforgettable and I can't wait to go there again!

BlueViewKohPhiPhi, General Manager at Blue View Divers, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We really appreciate it and hope to dive with you again in the near future....

All reviews
in 20 reviews
"small boat"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed September 28, 2012

The best Dive School on Phi Phi....greaet experienced staff, passionate about their profession and who strive to give every customer the best experience...

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We are so glad you enjoyed diving with us and hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I had never dived before I went to Thailand and decided to take the plunge while holidaying on phi phi and Blue view were fantastic! the day started in an infinity pool with my instructor kris who taught me the basic skills of what I needed to know for padi discover scuba diving, he was so friendly and made sure I was comfortable with everything!

We then went out on a traditional long tail boat to our first dive sight, as I was not a certified diver kris kept a really close eye on me and kept checking I was ok and pointing out everything from clown fish to a moray eel.

Blue view will also take you to a beautiful beach for lunch....FYI the chicken curry must be one the best curries I have ever tried!

I also managed to get a couple of fantastic photos of my experiance from a enthustaic photographer who seemed just as excited as I was to be diving for the first time.

All in all I couldn't fault blue view divers and would recommend them u want a personal diving service with great instructors who not only have years of diving experiance between them but also great banter!

Jessica, Perth

1  Thank Jessicaw1991
BlueViewKohPhiPhi, Owner at Blue View Divers, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Thank you for your fantastic review!

Kind Regards

Reviewed September 21, 2012

After a bit of a kayaking incident our GoPro camera, 2 pairs of RayBans and a mask and snorkel ended up on the sea bed about 10-15m down!

After going to other dive shops in Phi Phi (all of which weren't interested in helping) someone recommended Blue View. Caroline & Alex couldn't have been more helpful and the next morning we took a boat out and went searching! We found the glasses and the mask & snorkel which was a great result but unfortunately no GoPro!!

Thank you so much for your help again guys if anyone does ever come across a GoPro whilst diving in that area then please let us know!

Andy & Bex.

1  Thank AndyMcEwen
BlueViewKohPhiPhi, Manager at Blue View Divers, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2012

Thanks for the review! It was a good way for us to test on our search and recovery skills. It's a shame we couldn't find the camera however we will keep on looking for you if we dive that site again in the near future! Safe travels...

See more reviews
Reviewed September 20, 2012

As a first time diver, I was very nervous! I got PADI Open Water Certified at Blue View Divers and I was more than happy with my experience. The instructors made me feel so comfortable and at ease with all the lessons. I couldn't say this enough but the dive instructors are SO friendly and inviting. It was a very one on one feeling which is what I was looking for. I liked the fact that they take you out on a longtail boat with a maximum of 6 people on the boat. It automatically makes you feel more comfortable.

I know everyone is bombarded with dive opportunities right when they step off the pier, but I promise making the short walk to Blue View divers is worth it. I never thought I'd be doing my Open Water courses, but here I am, a certified diver! And taught from the best!

1  Thank Jaimee H

Thank you for your fantastic review!

Kind Regards