“Not the best”
Review of Harmony House

Harmony House
Ranked #33 of 38 Hotels in Ko Phi Phi Don
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Room was so stinky..quite expensive for a room with air con 1000 baht a night..my fault i went there really but had no accommodation on arrival..im sure they had some nice rooms but mine was terrible..people at the desk were ok i guess..try find elsewhere

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Harmony House

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Worst place i ever been at! Payed 2800 bath for 2 night.
Discusting room, dirty, bad aircondition, mud at the walls, insects, window that couldent be locked, and a horrible smell! And when my girlfriend left her phone in the room they took it. I found it with "find my phone" app, and after a while with arguing, they finally gave it bach to me. Never going there again! And i don't want anyone else to get in the same sitiuation!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Carl L
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Quitet at night. We had a room right over the balcony. We loved it. It was away from all the toursity crap and the debaucherous beach scene at night, which was nice. The staff seemed a bit like oney vultures but then again who isn't on koh phi phi. The rooms were very clean with wifi, sircon, hot shower and tv. We had the room for 500 baht a night so that's 250 a person. that's a great deal I think especially on Phi Phi. I recommend this place for anyone, especially couples.

Room Tip: The rooms on the second floor with access to the balcony were pretty sweet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Disgusting rooms with staff to match.
Got to my room with my friend to notice the sheats were covered in sand and smelt like sweat. Asked kindly to get them replaced and got laughed at.
No Wifi Signal from rooms
Horrible service, hot grose rooms with toilet seat stains all around the bowl.
Find somewhere else.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank ashleighmelrose
Reviewed January 27, 2014

DONT GO HERE. The room was fine and it was decent value but the staff were terrible. The whole place stinks like a sewer even the water coming out the shower. We checked out a few minutes late while the staff shouted at us in Thai. They said "you want to die?". As I was frantically gathering my things from the floor two men appeared with a metal pole and began beating me. Luckily my friends were there to intervene but I lost my back tooth. They refused to clean rooms each day and the Internet was so slow it was unusable.

AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Will O
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Place smells of feces all over. Sewerage in the hallway. Breakfast terrible, more food in a prison. Noisier than a building site. No hot shower. Staff so rude they made me cry. They abused me in Thai and then laughed at me. They insisted we book another night. Terrible place, would rather sleep on the street.

Room Tip: Don't stay there
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
5  Thank 115Traveller
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

We don't complain a lot, the hostel before this we were paying 400 to stay with a family of rats and frogs. However, after paying 1200 for a triple room we expected staff to be at least civil. Within 20 minutes we were told unless we extended that night they would book the room out the next day. The staff were by far the rudest we have encountered over 3 months of travelling SEA. The whole place smelt like there were many decaying bodies somewhere close by. After extending (the next morning) to the staffs visible displeasure, we had another member of staff knock and ask us to leave. The Windows open onto the hallway (prepare to be awoken from 1-4am when clubs close) and the laundry room (prepare to be awoken from 6am onwards when the cleaners are having their morning chat). Bed was decent.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple