Stayed for 2 nights during full moon. The pick up from the ferry pier was very good value and convenient. They also helped us book our ferry to ko tao.
The resort is set in a beautiful bay with the nicest water and view.
The room was simple but fine for us except no safe.
Breakfast was busy with lots of guests but did the job.
It was lovely laying by the water during the day.
The drop off and pick up to full moon was the best. It was so organized and we didn't have to worry about getting home. It is about 45 minutes to haad rin
There are 2 really good supermarkets next to the resort as well and nice massage on the beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a minute’s walk from the golden sands of Haad Yao Beach, this resort is surrounded by nature. Located on the island of Ko Phangan, it features a spa and an outdoor pool.Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa offers rooms with wooden furnishings and wall panels. Most rooms have a private balcony, where guests can sit and enjoy views of the sea. The private bathrooms provide a shower and bath toiletries.Guests can enjoy a traditional Thai massage by the beach or at the spa. The resort provide car and bicycle rental, currency exchange, and laundry services.The beachfront restaurant serves local and international dishes. It also offers fresh seafood specialities. Drinks are available at the bar.Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa is a 15-minute drive from Thongsala Pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haad Yao Bayview Resort And Spa
- Haad Yao Bayview Hotel Koh Phangan