We had to change twice the room because was water from the air conditioner. They try to give us a worst rooms like it was our fault. And guess what they change us after a hard argument to a better room and was water as well!
The place is very nice, but they have too many rooms and the guy that is there at the night is always on facebook, and not nice at all. if you need something he won´t take any attention to you. "you can check out now" was the answer.
If you are lucky and don´t have problems with the rooms is very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a minute’s walk from the golden sands of Haad Yao Beach, this resort is surrounded by nature. Located on the island of Ko Phangan, it features a spa and an outdoor pool.Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa offers rooms with wooden furnishings and wall panels. Most rooms have a private balcony, where guests can sit and enjoy views of the sea. The private bathrooms provide a shower and bath toiletries.Guests can enjoy a traditional Thai massage by the beach or at the spa. The resort provide car and bicycle rental, currency exchange, and laundry services.The beachfront restaurant serves local and international dishes. It also offers fresh seafood specialities. Drinks are available at the bar.Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa is a 15-minute drive from Thongsala Pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Splitty, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haad Yao Bayview Resort And Spa
- Haad Yao Bayview Hotel Koh Phangan