B 52 Beach Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
$294
$265
Buri Rasa Koh Phangan(Ko Pha Ngan)
$317
$263
Agoda.com
Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan(Ko Pha Ngan)
$327
$214
$422
$214
$434
$391
$296
$243
Phangan Utopia Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
$59
Trip.com
$151
$122
Priceline
Sunset Cove Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
$85
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
$1,360
$1,208
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here as part of our long tour of S.E Asia and we were glad to hotel it for a while rather than cabanas. The room we had was really nice for the price; no views but clean bathroom and beds changed frequently etc. WiFi was frustrating as often there was signal but no devices could connect, later they'd connect, then they'd disconnect again even though the signal was still there, guy at front desk had no idea as he said things worked fine with the WiFi - I've never had this problem before so I couldn't understand it! Tv had HBO which was welcome but it kicked out too one night and took over a day to come back on as it was a problem for the whole hotel.

Staff were nice enough, some were very helpful and some (same lady on reception mentioned by other reviewers) were not quite so willing to help. Get the idea the management have something to do with staffs mood.

Location is a bit away from the busy parts of the island but if you're after seclusion with amenities then this'll be spot on! We walked every day 10 mins to the 7-11 up the hill rather than paying inflated prices at the shops by the hotel, plus there's a great couple of places to eat there - I particularly recommend the cafe owned by the Portuguese sisters as they were lovely!

Also the restaurant by the hotel along the decking was our favourite place by far and did great pad Thai. We ate at the hotel as well on the beach at night and liked the traditional Thai food.

Go up the hill (left) and 10 minutes walk is haad salad beach which is just the same but good to visit if you need variety.

I genuinely loved my stay here, it was very good value for money and I would've given a better rating if not for the tv, WiFi and issues of the staff (again, NOT all the staff!).

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mark G
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Lovely place, nice beach, rooms are average, but staff very unfriendly. First they charged us 10'000 baht for our scooter, because it had a few scratches on one side, but worked perfectly well. Secondly my 2 new bikinis (not cheap ones) were stolen from our room while drying in the bathroom when we checked out, I came up to the room 5minutes later when I realized that I had forgotten them, but there were already gone and when I asked at the reception, they knew of nothing, laughed, did not believe me and were totally indifferent and unhelpful.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fullmoon23
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We spent four nights here at the end of our trip to Thailand. I traveled with my son and two of his friends who wanted to be there for the Full Moon Party at the south end of the island. I did NOT want to be near that part of the island so this was a good compromise-A taxi ride away for them and far away from the noise and craziness for me. The hotel is located on a beautiful beach with everything you need for a vacation-activites, restaurants, bars or nothing if that's your choice. Great massage stands as well-Try "Happy Massage" just next to the hotel, they're the best and locally known. The little restaurant out past the hotel massage stand was excellent as well. That said, we got the feeling some of the staff was mostly just irritated with our requests and questions. We got several snippy responses that when we checked online, found them to be totally false regarding things like ticket availability for ferries, trains, etc. There was one kind gentlemen on staff whoever who stepped in to help when that same frustrating little woman was giving us erroneous info. We worked it out without their help, so in the end no problem. The breakfast was fine, rooms clean and well maintained. Housekeeping very accommodating and friendly, we think many of the staff lived onsite or nearby, they were always hanging around ready to bring us anything we needed. The price was great, especially by US standards and in the end, I'd probably stay there again. Just don't depend on the desk staff to help you with your further travel plans, do it yourself!

Room Tip: We requested an ocean view and ended up with a side room and peek, there were halls behind us with no view at all-Can't hurt to ask. For this low rate, we were happy. Didn't spend much time in the room anyway. There are huge corner suites on the floors with big views but glass fronted with no privacy-Choices!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank ChicoStateMom
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

We booked 3nights but stayed for 4. The view from the room was fab and the rooms were very clean and tasteful. Breakfast was good. We had dinner one night and it was tasty. Place was really quiet and out lf the way which is exactly what we wanted. Booked a tour through the hotel and the front desk staff were very helpful. (Check out orion for the tour of marine national park 10/10)

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2014

We were very excited about this hotel, especially as we love swimming, but the swimming pool is located right on top of the restaurant area. We stayed for 2 nights, and both mornings we tried to swim before breakfast, but a very sullen faced gentleman was painstakingly cleaning the swimming pool and didn't allow swimming. Thereafter it was breakfast time, so it felt uncomfortable swimming right on top of people who were eating breakfast. The rooms however had a stunning view, and were clean & spacious. Staff were helpful & friendly.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple