impossible confused place.
1.Restaurant. Service: sometimes great, impossible nice, great people! I was so happy there! Sometimes horrible... I cant understand that. Food: Some food amazing, some food ugly. Ugly fresh fishes. Cant understand.
2.Room. Quite nice, quite big, nice balcony, ugly bathroom.
3.Neighbourhood. Great beach, sea. You can take a beer, good food and enjoy of life!!!
4. Location. Far away to Ban Tai. expensive taxi, expensive rent a bike.
Even so...one of my best holidays. We stayed there for a week and it was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a minute’s walk from the golden sands of Haad Yao Beach, this resort is surrounded by nature. Located on the island of Ko Phangan, it features a spa and an outdoor pool.Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa offers rooms with wooden furnishings and wall panels. Most rooms have a private balcony, where guests can sit and enjoy views of the sea. The private bathrooms provide a shower and bath toiletries.Guests can enjoy a traditional Thai massage by the beach or at the spa. The resort provide car and bicycle rental, currency exchange, and laundry services.The beachfront restaurant serves local and international dishes. It also offers fresh seafood specialities. Drinks are available at the bar.Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa is a 15-minute drive from Thongsala Pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haad Yao Bayview Hotel Koh Phangan
- Haad Yao Bayview Resort And Spa