Luckily be booked this hotel before checking all the reviews in Tripadvisor. Either we were really lucky or the hotel staff has improved their performance, because our stay was really pleasant. We were welcomed with smiles and excellent service by a man who spoke good English. The room was really clean, towels were changed every day and everything functioned nicely. On the first night internet wasn´t working but the staff fixed it immediately after mentioning it. The laundry service was reasonably priced and quick. Breakfast was a lot better than in many other hotels we´ve stayed. Thai foods were good in the restaurant, but the staff made a lot of mistakes with our order. Don´t bother to try the pizza either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a minute’s walk from the golden sands of Haad Yao Beach, this resort is surrounded by nature. Located on the island of Ko Phangan, it features a spa and an outdoor pool.Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa offers rooms with wooden furnishings and wall panels. Most rooms have a private balcony, where guests can sit and enjoy views of the sea. The private bathrooms provide a shower and bath toiletries.Guests can enjoy a traditional Thai massage by the beach or at the spa. The resort provide car and bicycle rental, currency exchange, and laundry services.The beachfront restaurant serves local and international dishes. It also offers fresh seafood specialities. Drinks are available at the bar.Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa is a 15-minute drive from Thongsala Pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haad Yao Bayview Resort And Spa
- Haad Yao Bayview Hotel Koh Phangan