Buri Rasa Koh Phangan(Ko Pha Ngan)
$121
$102
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$191
$101
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

$64
$59
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $69/night.

$87
$73
$203
$131
$140
$71
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$306
$245
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $293/night.

$78
$64
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

$108
$76
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$118
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is a total scam on everything. House keeping didn't replace all the towels on more then one occasion and have to chase down staff to give use towels to avoid being charged for losing them. Car rental staff put a 5cm scratch on the bumper and want to charge 16,500 Baht ($400) to repair. Taxi also a scam. Do yourself a favor and stay at another hotel.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

We arrived yesterday at Koh Phangan where most hotels had been already booked so we booked a Beach Villa at the Haad Bayview resort. we were first greeted at the ferry by this man who was there to pick us up. He did not mention any payment then. Once arrived at the hotel, the same chap asked us for 150 Baht each..so it was already a bad start! The room we booked was £190 per night so considering the price we were hoping to get a really nice room! Once we got to the room the bathtub and chest of drawers were filthy, there was no towels or phone! But the room was big and looked nice.
This morning a note was put under our door to let us know that we had to attend the hotel gala dinner for £40 each otherwise we would be charged an extra £30 each. As I am jewish I do not celebrate New Year plus I have never known a hotel that can force you to pay for a dinner you do not want to attend!
With regards to the food it is simply appalling! The yoghurt looked liked chewing gum and there was only white toast, which was obviously not very good! They were only offering butter and jam or fried eggs! I would like to add that the service is also very bad, they just speak a few words of English and don't understand anything of what you are saying! The staff is in general quite rude! never saying please or sorry Finally the beach...they have a tiny strip of the beach where 10 loungers are located on the rocky part of the beach so you need to wake up at the crack of dawn to get your lounger and walk about 50 metres to go for a swim!
This hotel is probably one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in and also the most expensive.
If I could I would find another hotel but they have obviously taken payment for the 5 nights we are staying here!
I would never ever come back!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Unfortunately we had an accident in Koh Samui and were unable to make our stay and had to fly home to get to a Hospital. We called to tell the hotel we were happy for them to give our room to someone else. We never asked for a refund as we know this is not possible and wanted them to have the opportunity to give our room to another guest if they wanted to make more money. The response I had was that they couldnt talk to me as there were other people trying to call. This tells me that they are understaffed and have no regard to already paid customers. As soon as they found out we couldnt stay, they wanted me off the phone as soon as possible. I am pleased we didnt have to spend the second part of our Honeymoon at this hotel as other recent reviews have said they dont appear to be good.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Man on front desk not friendly at all, unapproachable, room was lovely however beautiful view! Very dimly lit though so if you want to be able to see around the room do so in the day. Pool was filthy dirty with grime and white, I complained about the pool and we were told it's being cleaned with chemicals and we can swim with the chemicals as it's apparent safe to do so...I wanted to keep my eyesite so I didn't get in! Order your food and your waiting roughly 3 days for it to arrive. 40 minute drive to full moon and no where really around to eat or drink..good for couples only who want to be secluded. Can find somewhere just as beautiful for MILES cheaper for example phangang great bay 700 baht a night can't tell you how wonderful this place was! Stay away from haad Yao.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

me and my wife stayed here for 7 nights and when we booked we write the request transfer from the pier to hotel with their service but nothing replying from them. the first thing I was disappointed and we have to use the taxi around the pier which cost very high!!! when we arrived the hotel the hotel staff greeting us as stone . no smiling no welcome we got nothing'! when we go to the room . I really shocked! baht room very small and dirty ( superior sea view ) i was talking with my husband we will handle this till 7 nights or we will leave earlier but the room charge had paid so i asked agent that i can get refund but the agent said the hotel not allow to get refund in any case and about hotel staff the reception and the owner team they does not care the customer but other staff in restaurant they are nice .
I would not recommend you to stay here u can find other hotel that much better than here .

Stayed: October 2556, traveled as a couple