My partner and I stayed here in November for 10 happy nights. We were approached by a lady from the port and decided to give this place a go. It is a new complex and on the beach in the quiet North West area. We were originally only going to stay for 2 nights but loved it so much we stayed for 10! Clean new rooms with air con, fridge, TV. The beach is clean and the pool was an added bonus. What more can you ask for as it cost is 580bht per night! We are planning to spend a month here at the end of our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a minute’s walk from the golden sands of Haad Yao Beach, this resort is surrounded by nature. Located on the island of Ko Phangan, it features a spa and an outdoor pool.Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa offers rooms with wooden furnishings and wall panels. Most rooms have a private balcony, where guests can sit and enjoy views of the sea. The private bathrooms provide a shower and bath toiletries.Guests can enjoy a traditional Thai massage by the beach or at the spa. The resort provide car and bicycle rental, currency exchange, and laundry services.The beachfront restaurant serves local and international dishes. It also offers fresh seafood specialities. Drinks are available at the bar.Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa is a 15-minute drive from Thongsala Pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Splitty, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Haad Yao Bayview Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haad Yao Bayview Resort And Spa
- Haad Yao Bayview Hotel Koh Phangan