Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $63.13
from $16.61
from $44.86
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

BVT (beach volleyball Thailand) is FAB! Both Charlie and Katie have a lot of patience and are great teachers, before coming to Koh Pha-ngan I had never played beach volleyball, therefore wasn’t great , both Katie and Charlie have took the time to give me tips, best way to hit the ball and encouraged me to play in games.

Full moon day BVT Did a tournament which was amazing, I joined in and our team came second out of 12 teams and 50 people! I met loads of people, had a great time and even won some prizes!

It’s a great way to meet people, have some fun and learn/improve your skills for beach volleyball! (Also the beach is stunning, clean and has shops and restaurants near the court) Because of BVT I have found a new hobby!
Thankyou!