“Sushi heaven!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Antwerp, Belgium
“Sushi heaven!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

We passed by this lovely place and since we're both sushi lovers, we first wanted to check the menu (and the place, you never know in Thailand). I don't regret we did. It has been a long time since I ate this gooood sushi. The Phill rolls were absolutely amazing, just as the cucumber and avocado maki's. Very fresh and tasty. On top of that Sarah and her boyfriend are lovely people. She is Belgian (like us) and he is from Birma. So we had a lot to talk about! We also got offered to try the beancake which was really good too. Plus, Sarah has her own sushi class. Just go there, you won't regret!

• Hebrew first
  • Thai first
Lima, Peru
“Sushi made with love on Koh Phangan”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Best Sushi ever! I love it. Everything is fresh and tasty, excellent service and good price. You can tell that it is all made with love. Can't wait to go back.

Phagnan
“Loved it”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Best place to celebrate your birthday with sushi in thailand, Delicious! The sushi was definetly fresh rolled. As recommemdation i would give the special calefornia rol!

Ko Pha Ngan, Thailand
“one night in Ban Tai..”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I'm not much of a sushi fan to begin with but the menu itself can turn you into one even before trying it,being not much of a seafood fan as well,i opted for the Veg rolls,i had the ones with cucumber,carrot ,cashew nuts,cheese and sesame seed in them,they are all good,i wasn't brave enough to try the fishy ones but i might change my mind the next time i'm there,i was fortunate enough tonight to be the first to sample 2 of their new appetizers the Burmese Bean Cake and the Asian Summer Roll,it looks really simple but don't let that fool you,they are still working on a sauce for the Asian Summer Roll,i just dipped my with wasabi and soy sauce,a really unique kinda taste if you asked me,i finished my night with a bowl of miso soup and it was heaven all over again,i'm too stuffed for anything else beside my bed,i'm making my way back to my room,i can do with a hot cup of chocolate now and that would be my finale for tonight,i will definitely be back but not tonight,thank you guys for everything and goodnight...

Orlando, Florida
“Exiting Fusion Sushi Selection”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Wow! The owner knows how to tickle your taste buds! Exiting combinations, super fresh ingredients, attentive service. You can even order a Sushi Birthday Cake! With candles! That is cool! My son liked the surprise! I also liked the new, Burmese fish snack they offer as an appetizer. Do not miss this place!

• Visited July 2014