“Terrible is not a word strong enough!!”
Review of Coral Bungalows

Coral Bungalows
Reviewed April 23, 2014

The staff were so rude it was unbelivable. The room was so unclean, i would not send my dog there. The staff lied about damages i was supposed to have cost. I reccomend for people to stay someplace else, a public park sound better.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank atlirunar

Reviewed February 25, 2014

We stayed just few steps from there and we ate at Coral Bungalows. Worst service I've seen in Thailand! We waited for food nearly an hour, staff couldn't speak English. When we asked them if that was possible to get meals at the same time (there were 4 of us) they became rude and said it was ok but some of the meals are gonna be cold because they will keep it in the kitchen. Glad I didn't stay over there.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

This place is an absolute nightmare. It actually feels like waking up in a jail cell, the only difference is a jail cell is cleaner. Matrace hard as stone. No sunlight in room. Dirt everywhere. Screaming people. And we had to pay 1500THB/night for it!!! AVOID IT! By far the worst hotel I stayed at my whole entire life.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank HannesVonPreussen
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in beach huts next to Coral Bungalows and ate at Coral. The food was invariably late, the service was awful and quite often we were given food completely different to what we had ordered. My very first breakfast there had a black curly hair on the side. I took this meal to the bar and drew it to the attention of the staff. I was told basically to relax as it was only a hair, and that's natural. I pointed out that it was obviously not a head hair, at which point I was told it must be mine. Only when I got quite annoyed and showed them (through eyebrows and my head hair!!) that I was clearly a natural blonde, and that I wasn't eating this not paying for it, did they offer to take the food back and replace it. I can't believe I found that in my food and was told to let it go, and then blamed for it myself.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I'm going to keep this short as I don't want to spend more time thinking about this place.

- We booked months in advance (before reading reviews *face palm*), when we arrived the cost of the rooms were roughly half as it wasn't booked out. This was over the full moon period, it does sell out over NYE however.

- The room has 1 power point, is dull, the shower sprinkles some water out if you're lucky and no TV. Understandably you will be out of your room for almost the entire stay, but coming back to that was at times depressing, especially on a particularly hungover day.

- There are places about 200m up the road with beautiful rooms, there own pool at the same cost! Plus you can simply walk down then Coral Bungalows do have there pool party which can be good fun.. for a dirty, drunken kind of night, after all you are in Koh Phangan.

Put simply if the drunken antics of this place do appeal to you, stay down the road and make the walking trip when that time of night (or morning) comes around.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I am shocked to read such positive reviews as the place is disgusting. The only good thing about the place is simply the location but there are many hotels in better locations in the area.

The rooms are dingy and unclean with dust hanging from the fans, cupboards and under the beds had never been cleaned from seeing the dirt.

My friends and I paid extra for the air con rooms which was a complete waste of money as the air con was that poor.

- The WiFi was rubbish
- The rooms are not cleaned during your stay
- The beds were horrid
- You have to buy your own toilet paper
- You have to go to reception with your towel to get a clean towel, which are old and vile

AWFUL PLACE

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 10, 2014

One of the best locations in koh phangan is Hadrian ,coral is off the main beach still the pool party hosted is the best in haadrin.must visit for party people during the full moon time to enjoy all parties within a week. No doubt the cactus bar is full of music every night.

• Stayed: December 2013