$436
$394
Buri Rasa Koh Phangan(Ko Pha Ngan)
$317
$262
Agoda.com
B 52 Beach Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
$294
$265
Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan(Ko Pha Ngan)
$327
$214
$422
$213
$296
$243
Phangan Utopia Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
$59
Trip.com
$151
$122
Priceline
Sunset Cove Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
$83
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
$1,379
$1,249
Cancelon
All reviewshaad rin beachfull moon partyhear musicquiet endpool viewsunrise beachgreat swimming poollight sleeperbreakfast was includedlaundry servicebeachfront bungalowgreat resortthai foodnice beachislandpartyingphangan
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I have stayed at beach view bungalow and I must say it was one of the best decision I have ever made.
Amazing interior, amazing terrace, great relaxing view which surely changed during the full moon time (it get's bit loud - but it's worth mentioning that it gets loud around the whole island - lol )
I would recommend this hotel with all my heart.
As a matter of fact I will be returning for this x-mas.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights in February 2013 and we were very happy during our stay. We arranged prior to our arrival to be picked up from Thong Sala pier for around £10, the price was a little steep for Thailand, but we didn't mind paying.

The resort was quiet and the staff were very friendly, always happy to help and always smiling. The pool area was very nice, wooden decking with an infinity pool and palm trees.

The sand of the beach was very soft and to say that they have full moon parties on there it was very clean. We saw a team of Thais walking up the beach picking up all the rubbish etc in the mornings keeping everthing tidy. The beach outside of the hotel wasn't too busy, it gets busier the further you get towards the town centre as you can imagine. The sea was very wavey and the total opposite of Koh Tao, probably because we were on the east coast of the island.

We stayed in a garden view room, which was near the pool area. The rooms were nice and clean with a huge bed and high ceiling, but bathroom was quite small in comparison. It was quiet at night and were able to get a good nights sleep.

The food in the restaurant was very nice and we ate there most of the time.

The town centre is about 10 minutes walk up the beach. If there isn't a full moon party on then the place is pretty dead. We went to the same beach bar every night and just chilled there which was decent.

We are returning to Koh Phangan in February 2014, but will be staying on the west coast for a calmer sea.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We stayed here in march 2013 for the fullmoon party

We were collected from the pier and given a free shuttle to the hotel,we were met on arrival and all paperwork sorted fairly swiftly and then taken to our room.

It was beautiful,spacious and was right on the beach so we had an amazing view- free wi-fi,good minibar at reasonable prices only down side was the tv didnt work and wasnt able to be fixed although they did try, Rooms were cleaned daily and towels for the pool/beach were offered each day

The pool area was fab and wasnt ever too busy

The few down sides were the lack of competence of the waiting staff in the restaurant with long waits and wrong orders frequent- the food however was really good and a wide variety of choice for breakfast.
I was ill here for our full stay(however had been fine in samui and was fine again when we got to bangkok) I cant say for certain but there was defo some issue wither it be the bottled water or the food!?!? however my friend was fine

I didnt have any issue with the noise from the beach bars- the only night it would have been disruptive was on fullmoon party night however we were out all night anyway so all was good

We decided to stay an extra night however the hotel would not give us much of a discount to stay in our beach from room so we opted to move to a cheaper room- this was like a cell-no windows, no fridge or tv- it was truly awful and so glad we only had to endure this for one night,

Room Tip: Beach Front rooms well worth the extra money especially during full moon
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Stayed at this hotel based on reviews and were not disappointed. Paid a little more for a beach front room and would definitely recommend as we had an amazing view and was great for people watching before the full moon! Rooms were very nice and clean and all the hotel grounds are beautifuly maintained. There is a little noise from the bars along the beach, this did not bother us but if you are a light sleeper I would recommend asking for a room further back.Spent most of our time at the pool. Only real drawback for us was the service. While all staff seemed friendly and tried to help there didn't seem to be much of a system in place. Lunch could be a bit of an ordeal with wrong dishes being brought to your table numerous times or really long waiting times. Could be a little frustrating when trying to have a relaxing holiday! However, other than that a lovely hotel. Would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Sea front rooms well worth the additonal cost!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 7, 2013

As soon as I entered the premises I was embushed by one of the staff. He first demanded 1000 baht for the possible damage and key loss, or one passport held by the hotel in case I run away. Then second demand came. Pay the complete stay or one passort. I had paid upfront the half of the money already 6 months ago. I was being treated as a criminal from the first moment. I stayed in a lot of good hotels around the world but I have never been treated like this in my life. Then even though I booked 6 months ago they welcomed other people without reservation before me and I had to wait for an extra hour then get one of the back rooms.
The place is on the beach and in general nice. But the management is unbearable. There are nicer places you can find around for sure. I do not recommend this place at all.

• Stayed: May 2013