Sunset Cove Resort
$63
$52
Agoda.com
Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan(Ko Pha Ngan)
$102
$96
Hotels.com
$78
$69
Sunset Hill Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
$64
$45
$280
$236
Phangan Bayshore Resort(Ban Hat Rin)(Great Value!)
$97
$58
Agoda.com
All reviewsinfinity poolfree dvdskoh phanganchao phao beachfull moon partyoutdoor bathroomair conpool sidestayed here for nightsrent motorbikesbeach frontdeluxe cottagenice poolquiet beachresortislandpier
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Charming spot right on the beach. It felt a little like Robinson Crusoe thanks to the bungalows and wooden walkways. We especially loved the outdoor bathroom, so charming to have a cool shower in the fresh air after a long day of snorkeling.
The staff was very helpful. The location was great. The only criticism I might offer is that the food wasn't great.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 24, 2014

From the minute we arrived at Sunset Cove, the smily, happy staff couldn't do enough for us. We arrived in the middle of a rain storm soaked to the skin, and the first thing they did was provide us with fresh towels to get dried off! Everyone who works at Sunset seems to smile the whole time, and looking around you, you can see why.

Our bungalow, and the resort itself, were spotlessly clean. They have a beautiful infinity pool, beach, and bar/eating area. Their menu was great, extensive, and not over priced. If, however, you want to eat elsewhere, there are plenty of other places to eat within short walking distance from the resort.

Sunset Cove helped us organise a day trip to Ang Thong and everything went flawlessly from start to finish.

I got home to Bangkok after the trip and realised I'd left my wallet in our bungalow. One phone call later and it was posted out to me, arriving via special delivery just 2 days later.

I have nothing bad at all to say about this resort, and am going back in a few weeks to spend more time there. Anyone who hasn't tried this place out - what are you waiting for?

5 stars all the way for Sunset Cove!

Room Tip: We took sea view bungalow A2 which overlooked the pool/beach area.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Been twice to this beautiful resort, fantastic location, beautiful sunsets, extremely friendly staff, great food, just a great place. Stayed in front bungalows, clean and comfortable. Looking forward to going back.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

The best resort in ko pha ngan in my opinion, real family atmosphere , great food great pool clean and super friendly resort, there isn't anything the staff won't do for you but I loved how they don't bother you and just let you to relax and enjoy your holiday, also on the west side of the island so you get beautiful sunsets

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Barra O
Reviewed June 15, 2014

This was a nice resort to stay in and good value for the money. The rooms are clean and the outdoor bathrooms are nice. Also, the pool is great for relaxing. The only problem with the resort is if you want to be around a variety of restaurants there are only a few near the resort and haad rin is 40 minutes and 20 dollars away. Because the food in the resort is not good at all this was a problem for me. I ended up staying 3 nights though, so if you want to relax I'd recommend this place.

• Stayed: June 2014