“Delicious!”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Ko Pha Ngan, Thailand
“Delicious!”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

My boyfriend & I had an early dinner here last night. We shared the chorizo, parma & olive tapas platter and a burger. Platter was delicious and nice to enjoy in the hot weather. My boyfriend hates olives but he ate his fair share. The burger has been the best I've found in Asia. Would definitely recommend.

Chicago
“Will definitely return!”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Am an American who has been traveling in east and south east Asia for a while now, so when I saw they had a club sandwich I ordered it despite that not being the most traditional thing to get at a tapas place. It was delicious! The coffee- chocolate icy I had was also great given how hot it is here. Staff were the best part - really kind, made the atmosphere a happy one.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Tasty”
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Called for lunch as it was near our accommodation. Good fresh, tasty food (I went for a tuna baguette and my partner hAd the club sandwich) service excellent. Still work to be done I think as the upstairs is a building site. But downstairs was quaint, relaxing and enjoyable.

Akureyri, Eyjafjardarsysla, Iceland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You have to try this one out!”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Me and my girlfriend ate at Tapas and Cheese two times while staying at Koh Phangan. We ate at a lot of places while staying there actually and this one was by far the best one. It was far away from our hotel but it didn‘t matter for us, the food was absolutely stunning and definitely worth the trip!

The staff was super friendly and made you feel very welcome. In addition to everything, we got free caramels when paying for the meal! We loved everything we tried which was chicken burger, fried dates stuffed with fresh cheese rolled in crispy bacon, pork/beef meatballs with thick tomato sauce and potatoes baked with raclette cheese with baby cucumber and baby onions.

Everyone try it out, it‘s not expensive for what you get!

Moscow, Russia
“no more secrets”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

one of those secret spots on the island, which would b better without "secret" part... brilliant stuff, awesome food, chilled music - everything what you need after long day on the beach) for sure try irish coffee (and any kind of coffee btw) and small meatballs with tomato paste (i slightly remember the right name of it - but dont pay any attention - all the food i'v try there was really delicious) - i got it with potato covered by cheese and it was hmmm... yeeeesssss))) dear owners literaly - finish rooftop with sea view and it will b perfect...

• Visited February 2014