Salad Beach Resort
Milky Bay Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
$33
$27
$195
$190
Travelocity
$346
Maehaad Bay Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
$86
$77
Trip.com
Havana Beach Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
$61
$49
$40
$35
  • Breakfast included
Sea Breeze Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
$49
$31
Agoda.com
Cookies's Salad Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
$46
$32
  • Breakfast included
$80
$68
$32
$15
Agoda.com
All reviewsreggae barfull moon partykoh phanganclean swimming poollow seasonyogurtstayed here for nightsa lovely stayminute driveamazing foodtaxibeachresortbungalowislandmassagethailand
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 16, 2013

The rooms are not well cleaned with stained linens and the staff is not polite nor keen on helping you. The beach is really amazing but the total experience not worth the money. Better spend more and go to the near Salad Buri.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 1, 2013

This were the last stay of our trip and it was actually a great place! Reasonable prices with a great beach, pool and restaurant. The staff were excellent and really child-friendly. Really good genuin thaifood with good prices (around 50-60baht for thai dishes) and the breakfast buffé was really good!

The only downside was that it really felt like a resort but it was nice to relax here a while before going home.

Room Tip: Best value are the rooms above the restaurant, you get close to all the facilities and the beach (!!!). The bungalows seems a bit overpriced.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank dohgren78
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I'm a fairly easygoing person, but I was extremely disappointed and upset by this resort. The hot water wasn't working in my room when I arrived, and after talking to the front desk about it and being told to turn my air conditioning up a number of times (somehow this was supposed to fix the problem) to no avail, I complained further until I was told that they would send someone to check. That someone ended up being a young staff member who turned on the water and stared at it for a half hour. Then he disappeared, leaving the freezing water running. I called again and was told they'd send someone else. Hours passed with no more word, and when I reached out again, they told me it was a resort-wide problem (even though they'd had no idea about it until I complained and didn't seem to be in any rush to fix it, nor did anyone else I asked seem to be having the same problem). They weren't apologetic at all, refused to move me to a different room or offer compensation, and were incredibly rude to deal with, not offering any sort of compromise. I would have been fine if at least they seemed to be sincerely working on a solution and were apologetic, but this wasn't the case. On top of that, the room itself had stains all over the sheets and towels and was overall in a state of disrepair. The restaurant and massages here were decent (and decently priced) and the beach is nice enough, but I would not recommend staying here. I certainly won't be going back to this resort ever again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank rkaus
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great location, on a quiet beach, yet there are shops and food restaurants within walking distance. Room service was very prompt. Not over priced. Don't forget to stop at Tuk massage, best on the beach with great sunsets.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I have booked a superior room at Salad Beach Resort for 2 days. According to the web page of the agency, my room should have been 38 sq m, had refrigerator, in room safe and balcony. But, the hotel gave me a room which is only around 20 sq m and hasn't got a refrigerator, in room safe and balcony. I rejected to stay at this room, but hotel told me they're full and there's nothing to do. Actually they didn't try to solve this problem, especially the girl who told me that she's the manager. Since they didn't do anything I have contacted with the agency, then hotel promised me to upgrade me to a bungalow for the next day. Then they brought a refrigerator and in room safe to that small and very dark room. Hotel has another room types which were not seen at agencies' web pages. Hotel confirmed this as well. So, you may be careful about this issue, if you stay at this hotel, compare the given room to the room you have booked. Since I have such a problem at check I have booked a superior room at Salad Beach Resort for 2 days. According to the web page of the agency, my room should have been 38 sq m, had refrigerator, in room safe and balcony. But, the hotel gave me a room which is only around 20 sq m and hasn't got a refrigerator, in room safe and balcony. I rejected to stay at this room, but hotel told me they're full and there's nothing to do. I have contacted with the agency, then hotel promised me to upgrade a bungalow for the next day. Then they brought a refrigerator and in room safe to that small and very dark room. As far as I understand, hotel has another room types which were not seen at agency's web pages. So, you may be careful about this issue, if you stay at this hotel, compare the given room to the room you have booked. The resort is nice, it has a beautiful garden and it's located at beautiful Salad Beach. Tides bring the reef to surface and unfortunately it's impossible to swim at this beach, but it's relaxing. The food at restaurant was average, so I tried another ones, then I realized Salad Beach hasn't got a very good restaurant (or I couln't find). Staff is average too, only a few of them really tried to help me when I was given a room which is far far different than I booked. I didn't like my those 2 days I had at resort, but, the resort is nice, it has a beautiful garden and it's located at beautiful Salad Beach. Tides bring the reef to surface and unfortunately it's impossible to swim at this beach, but it's relaxing. The food at restaurant was average, staff is average too, only a few of them really tried to help me when I was given a room which is far far different than I booked.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo