Booked Neptunes Villa after reading good reviews.... was totally devestated when we got there and was shown to our "room".... can only be described as a my idea of a prison cell.
I know accomodation can be iffy in Thailand and a lot of it can be basic but this really took the biscuit.
The room was tiny, with a small double bed as soon as you walked thru the door, a clapped out old mini fridge, at the bottom of the room was a "bathroom" basically a loo and a shower head attached to the wall.
Cannot describe how bad this room was, when me and my partner were shown to our room I just burst into tears, spoke to the manger who said all rooms were full and just gave me an extra blanket as compensation - thanks!
All other rooms on the complex looked gorgeous, and the pool area was brilliant, the location could not be beaten, plenty restaurants close and only 5-10 min walk to FMP.
All in all hotel was nice but just beware you don't get one of the prison cells!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Neptune's Villa is located on Had Rin Nai, the quiet and serene sunset beach on the southern side of Had Rin town. This side of Had Rin is well known for its peace and tranquility, with Neptune's Villa right in the heart of the village that borders this beach. Only 5 minutes walk to full moon party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Neptune's Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neptune`s Villa Hotel Koh Phangan
- Neptunes Hotel Ko Phangan