Me and my friend stayed here for the full moon party for 4 nights and we loved it! The room was very clean and was tidied everyday. A nice big spacious room and bathroom with a dressing table, big mirror, TV (with good English channels) mini fridge and a front porch with 2 chairs and a table.
The staff were very attentive and polite. We only had breakfast at the hotel restaurant but it was nice, 200 baht for a full English!
The pool area was our favourite! It's wasn't massive but a nice big pool, which was really calm and relaxing and had a jacuzzi area too at the end. There was a pool bar where you could buy cheap drinks from. The pool was never really busy when we was there which made it even better!
The location is really good for the full moon party on Haad Rin beach, being only a 5 minute walk from the main party beach, but far enough away to have a peaceful night as well as you can't hear any noise coming from the beach! Food and clothes shops and a huge variety of different restaurants are right on your door step.
I am 100% staying here again for the next full moon party I go to! Was really lovely and good for the price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Neptune's Villa is located on Had Rin Nai, the quiet and serene sunset beach on the southern side of Had Rin town. This side of Had Rin is well known for its peace and tranquility, with Neptune's Villa right in the heart of the village that borders this beach. Only 5 minutes walk to full moon party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Neptune's Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neptune`s Villa Hotel Koh Phangan
- Neptunes Hotel Ko Phangan