A friend and I stayed here for the November full moon party. It was perfect for this as you were close enough to walk to the beach for the party but far enough away that you can still sleep at night. We ended up staying in one of the superior bungalows with garden view. Nice enough room, good air conditioning, decent bathroom and shower, added benefit of nice size balcony with reclining chairs. When booking we had to pay for a five night stay as it was the full moon party, to be honest after the full moon party it was a good place to stay just to relax for a couple of days. If I ever did this trip again I would stay if the price was a little lower. Overall not a bad place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Neptune's Villa is located on Had Rin Nai, the quiet and serene sunset beach on the southern side of Had Rin town. This side of Had Rin is well known for its peace and tranquility, with Neptune's Villa right in the heart of the village that borders this beach. Only 5 minutes walk to full moon party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Neptune's Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neptune`s Villa Hotel Koh Phangan
- Neptunes Hotel Ko Phangan