We wanted to stay on Koh Phangan after being in the crowds of Koh Samui but weren't really interested in the Full Moon Party. Panviman is on another part of the island which is much quieter but still has a good beach and a few bars around. Very good for 2 or 3 day trip. The rooms are great and we also had a lovely view. The hotel has a high quality feel and of course is amongst the tropical greenery and by the beach. The pools are great and they have beach chairs. The service was impressive. Breakfast is one of the best I have ever had, there is a huge variety such as any type of cooked eggs, fruit etc and you can sit with a view of the sea from high up. There are a couple of restaurants which are excellent. It wasn't too expensive either.
There is also cheap access to kayaks, it's fun and easy to row round to the next beach. There is a spa available for Thai massage too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort with 94 rooms, 8 categories, 3 restaurants, 2 bars and room service, infinity view swimming pool, private beach, kayaking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan Hotel Koh Phangan
- Panviman Hotel Ko Phangan
- Panviman Resort Ko Phangan