After traveling around we dicided to end our trip in Koh Phangan. Wish we could have spend more time in this place. We had a great time at the Panviman. Beautiful views, Nice food, swimmingpools, beach and lovely people. Ask for the family room when you're traveling with children. Didn't wanna leave this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel & Resort with 85 rooms, 8 categories, 3 restaurants, 2 bars and room service, infinity swimming pool, private beach, beach acivities, mountain bike, kayaking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, TravelClick, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan Hotel Koh Phangan
- Panviman Hotel Ko Phangan
- Panviman Resort Ko Phangan