The staff at the Panviman hotel were absolutely lovely... truly!
They went over and beyond to ensure we had a stress free stay.
The room was a delight, romantically presented, beautiful location with see view with a spacious bed and bathroom and although we needed the little taxi (called "tutute") to access it, there was never a problem to escort us whenever we needed it. The little town itself is really lovely and we met a British guy who works on the beach and it was clear that he would not come back to the UK under no circumstances!!! he gave us loads of advice and recommendation e.g. restaurants, bars etc.
we did not use any of the food facilities other than breakfast, which was excellent with a picturesque view. i am one of these people who believe that the planet is too vast to go to a holiday place twice!... but i would make exception for the Panviman and Koh Pha Ngan island.... i am from the French Caribbean myself and when i say that Thailand is beautiful? ... i mean it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort with 72 rooms, 8 categories, 3 restaurants, 2 bars and room service, infinity view swimming pool, private beach, kayaking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan Hotel Koh Phangan
- Panviman Hotel Ko Phangan
- Panviman Resort Ko Phangan