This is a great spot and well worth a visit. I'd recommend getting one of the cheaper rooms and saving some money as the communal hotel facilities are really great. You will get bored here after 3 days or so and will probably want to move on to another part of the island but the local town is nice and there's plenty of choice for eating at different spots.
The hotel itself is good but needs a little modernising. Nevertheless worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort with 72 rooms, 8 categories, 3 restaurants, 2 bars and room service, infinity view swimming pool, private beach, kayaking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan Hotel Koh Phangan
- Panviman Hotel Ko Phangan
- Panviman Resort Ko Phangan