Very nice hotel placed on a little hill between two beaches. Service and food (3 restaurants) are great and the rooms are very clean and nicely equiped. The hotel has a private beach, unfortunately close to a smal canal with dirty water that gets into the sea at times of high tide. The pool is great and offers a spectacular view over the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort with 72 rooms, 8 categories, 3 restaurants, 2 bars and room service, infinity view swimming pool, private beach, kayaking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan Hotel Koh Phangan
- Panviman Hotel Ko Phangan
- Panviman Resort Ko Phangan