Tong Nai Pan has been our favorite holiday destination since quite some time. And thus we have seen the island and the beach of Tong Nai Pan change quite a bit. Tong Nai Pan Noi, where Panviman is located, does not feel like it did 5 years ago. Especially because of the Burirasa resort next door to Panviman. Burirasa bought a couple of restaurants (which were so charming for the area) and build a resort on that area. Too bad, as it changed the look and feel of the beach.
It also changes the view from the beach of Panviman a bit. instead of the beach and some restaurants there now is a resort with an ugly beach front view (sorry, no good words for Burirasa here).
Despite this, the resort was very nice. We stayed in a deluxe cottage (quite a walk from the reception, beach, pool and other area's) which was looking great and had great views. Spacious rooms, nice use of wood. The only thing missing was a comfortable chair.
Facilities in the resort are amazing. Pool is superb, spa facilites professional, breakfast area was amazing with lovely views over the sea. Had diner in the resort twice, not very nice. Small portions the first time. Western food the second time was not a good idea; stick to thai food on Koh Phangan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort with 72 rooms, 8 categories, 3 restaurants, 2 bars and room service, infinity view swimming pool, private beach, kayaking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan Hotel Koh Phangan
- Panviman Hotel Ko Phangan
- Panviman Resort Ko Phangan