This hotel is located at the opposite side of the island from the main ferry port. This makes it rather isolated but gives it a very peaceful feel. The staff are very helpful and everybody was very pleasant.
Breakfast is a buffet and there is a good choice of Thai and Western food. The view from the restaurant is spectacular: ocean, beach and sunshine ! There is a beach BBQ and a main restaurant. There is also a selection of restaurants / bars about 300m outside the entrance to the hotel. We ate most nights in this area and we were very happy with the food.
The room was clean and the TV and air conditioning worked. Room staff made some very interesting animals from towels and we found these beautiful and very much appreciated the effort. The WiFi connection in the room is poor. However, the signal strength was very good at reception and in the restaurant.
This is a good hotel to come for several days to relax and enjoy a peaceful atmosphere. We will come again but the mountain drive and distance from "full moon" parties may make it unsuitable for some people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort with 72 rooms, 8 categories, 3 restaurants, 2 bars and room service, infinity view swimming pool, private beach, kayaking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan Hotel Koh Phangan
- Panviman Hotel Ko Phangan
- Panviman Resort Ko Phangan