Stayed here for 5 nigt of our honeymoon and I have to say the Staff where fantastic. The location of the resort is great which is one of the main things going for it however as mentioned in previous reviews we where charged allot for some very small things like the wifi ect. I would recommend the resort during the summer and for a short stay only and if you have kids it would be a deffinate no no.
PS the rasta shak down at the other end of the beech was a great place for a few beers and a lovly walk back to the resort at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort with 72 rooms, 8 categories, 3 restaurants, 2 bars and room service, infinity view swimming pool, private beach, kayaking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan Hotel Koh Phangan
- Panviman Hotel Ko Phangan
- Panviman Resort Ko Phangan