“Nice food”

COSMOPOLITAN, Eat & Drink, World Stile
Cuisines: European, Italian, Israeli
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Cosmopolitan borns whit the simple concept of creating a meeting point for people of different coltures and life stile.We propose an alternative selection of dishes from different part of the world with our personal Italian touch, followed by a creative selections of juices and cocktails combining the western balancing of the tastes and the exotic seasonal fruit selection.
glasgow
“Nice food”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Ate here a few nights ago. Had a very nice meal. The falafel was really nice, as was the kebab special that I had.

Service was also excellent.

If I had one improvement it would be that they could use a couple of free standing fans for guests. There was one overhead fan for the entire room as the other was above the bar, and it was very hot when eating.

That said I would have no issue returning or recommending.

Bangkok, Thailand
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Came here before and after the full moon party without knowing about the high rating on TripAdvisor but completely agree with the high rating! Had the big burger (which came with a side salad) and a mango shake which so good we came back the next day for more.
100% recommend the cosmopolitan for anyone looking for fresh homemade food!

Visited May 2014
“Ok”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

We only stopped here for a drink whilst the street market was on. The drinks are an okay price but the cocktails are too small for the price you pay. Nice environment and friendly staff? Food menu looked good!

West Virginia
“Excellent Hummus!”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I found this restaurant from Trip Advisor and once I realized it was walking distance from our place of stay I wanted to visit here even more. The restaurant atmosphere is quite nice. Looking over the menu there is a couple of options and everything sounds as if it would be very tasty. Once I saw the words hummus I knew I had to try it. After having hummus in the Middle East for over a year I love to try other countries hummus to see if I can find something that reminds me of the Middle East. This hummus was not exactly as the Middle Eastern hummus but it also did not disappoint and tasted very good. The fresh pita bread was delicious as well. Just writing this post makes me want to go back to the restaurant to have some more hummus. If you are in Ko Phangan and love hummus as much as I do come here and try it out!

• Visited April 2014
Monte-Carlo, Monaco
“Perfect pause & bite”
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

So glad we checked
out trip-advisor and trusted the reviews to come here.
Fresh homemade (!!) hummus and pita. Excellent! And all served with a friendly smile and conversation. Perfect:-)

Already looking forward to another visit for a full proper meal.