“Amazing Amazing Amazing,”

Orion Cafe
Ranked #5 of 15 Dessert in Ko Pha Ngan
Cuisines: Cafe, Thai, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: ORION CAFÉ Your body is a temple! We believe that we can transform ourselves by eating consciously.At ORION CAFÉ, we serve healthy and vibrant vegetarian/vegan food including Raw & Living food, Superfoods, Whole food, Sattvic-Yogic food and Thai vegetarian cuisine. Our food is prepared in a way which keeps the highest energy level intact. Namaste
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Amazing Amazing Amazing,”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

The food at Orion cafe was wholesome and every bite felt as if I was giving my body only goodness. I could tell that the food has its customers best interests in as they offered only the most nutritional options. The atmosphere was very nice. The staff were wonderful and I highly recommend this restaurant for healthy whole foods.

• Visited July 2013

Taipei, Taiwan
“Explosive nutrition and sooooo tasty!!”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I have full confidence this food is helping my body and satisfying my tongue. There were meals, snacks, desserts, and drinks from Thailand, India, Japan, the middle East, all (well mostly all) savored by my husband and I. (He fell in love with the hummous and chapati.) Desserts were to die for and a shake was enough for one meal! The restaurant itself is right next to the beach, decorated with hammocks, protected from high winds but always nicely breezy. The staff were joyful, helpful and creative with daily specials and slight alterations when necessary. If they were open later in the evening, I would be in heaven!! Love them!!!

• Visited October 2013
Auckland, New Zealand
“Great Nurishing Food!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

The Strawberry Shake and a set with some Indian style mezze were fresh and tasty! The most important was that I perfectly felt nurished after my lunch. No cravings for sugar or anything else. Just nice feeling of fullfilment. I found it a bit pricy and portions - too small, but comparing to other places on Koh Phangan and the quality of food, it was worth it! Every day they have a new specials. Personnaly, I would like to see more breakfast options and I wish they stay open later then 6PM. Otherwise, great food by the sea and friendly staff! Thank you for feeding us healthy, clean food!

Visited August 2013