“Awesome place!”

Good Time Restaurant Koh Phangan
Ranked #110 of 573 Restaurants in Ko Pha Ngan
Cuisines: International
Description: We are fammily busines. We very happy when your smile. Thank you for come to Good Time Restaurant. I hope to take care you again.
Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

Pizza is really good, with lots of cheese, real cheese. If you like fresh fish, they have.
They have fried ice cream!!
The staff is super nice!
Super recommended

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Luispascalmexandeau

Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

Very tasty food and very kind owner! We like this place very much! Everything what we ordered there was delicious. Most of all we like coconut soup.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Irina K
Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

Great food,very kind stuff. I realy recommend this restaurant.They are nice to kids. Try pad thai and mango sticky rice.

1  Thank 65luc
Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

I’ve had nothing but incredible and extremely affordable meals at Good Times! Tom, one of the servers is an amazing being and great server. You can get most/if not all meals without fish sauce and even brown/red rice for 30 baht. It’s half the price of most the other restaurants in the area and the last 5 times I’ve been the food came out super quick and delicious. My last visit Tom noticed a scratch on my hand from a scooter incident and brought out the first aid kit for me needless to say, they’ve won me as a customer for life.

1  Thank Jacobdas
Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

It's 7 years I go to Good Times and it still my favourite restaurant.
Highly recommended! Good food, affordable and friendly staff.