Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Great day out

Reviewed July 5, 2016
lee747
Perth, Australia
Great experience with amazing guide

Reviewed March 12, 2016
792florianm
Baden, Austria
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

Staff rather uninterested in helping and being there for the divers, sort of unfriendly attitude. After having taken Open Water Diver certificate a few days before with another diving school on Koh Samui, there was a huge gap noticeable in terms of professionalism, service mindset and getting the feeling of safety first

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed July 5, 2016

When you walk up to Gert's office/shack from the beach you can't help thinking that it should been a movie. One of the most layback and friendly guy you can ever meet, a honest and straight talking German. At pre dive meeting Gert turns into a professional and detail observing guide who unlike most guides keeps a constant eye on his group while he is pointing to all the highlights of the dive. He is constantly checking the safety of all divers and is the most honest dive guide I have swum with. I cannot recommend him highly enough

Date of experience: June 2016
2  Thank lee747
Reviewed March 12, 2016 via mobile

We went on a beautiful trip. Everything was perfect and we had a fantastic day out on the boat. Snorkeling was beautiful!!Will definitely come back and make the diving course... Keep up the good work!!!

Date of experience: March 2016
3  Thank 792florianm
Reviewed January 16, 2016 via mobile

Passed my OWD together with Gert in a 1on1. He introduced me in getting familiar with diving. I always felt save and comfortable with him under and over water.

Gert has perfect knowledge about the dive spots (was at Sail Rock and Koh Ma). So he could show me all kinds of fishes which were to be expected even if other divers missed them ;)

Boat and food was absolutely fine.

thank you for the good time with you.

Date of experience: January 2016
7  Thank Dino N
Reviewed October 13, 2014

My wife and I went with Tropical Dive Club to Koh Tao. we did 2 dives, dive time was approximately 40 or so minutes. We went on a long tail boat, we were part of a small group (4 people) with 2 dive master. Our dive master, Miles, was helpful in explaining the dive site, the sealife at the site and how we were to approach the site. We were provided with full dive equipment at no extra charge. The seas were rougher than usual and Koh Tao is very popular dive site, with boats queuing up behind eachother, meaning we had to do a far amount of swimming to reach the meeting point. Underwater was a different story, no current and a comfortable dive.

The guys at Tropical provided lunch which we couldnt eat due to sea nausea!

I would go with Tropical Dive Club again.

Date of experience: October 2014