“Delicious and value for money”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Fish at Thip's

Fish at Thip's
Ranked #187 of 355 Restaurants in Ko Pha Ngan
Cuisines: Seafood, Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Fish at Thip's is an authentic Thai seafood restaurant located on the beach, with stunning views of Samui. The dishes on our delicious menu are made only from fresh and local produce. Found along the Ban Tai Road on the Island paradise of Koh Phangan, it is the perfect place for a romantic meal. Treat yourself. We pride ourselves on our relaxed atmosphere and have a volley ball court on the beach.
“Delicious and value for money”
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Great food and fabolously presented. Service was brilliant and a lovely relaxing atmosphere. Would definitely go back. Rose wine was a nice break from buckets.

• Visited June 2013

Veghel
“Nice looks & good food”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We went here because Fishermans was closed and its on the same road. But I really enjoyed it. The food is good and the service is friendly and the speak good english.
The restaurant looks really good clean.

Visited June 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good food and chill atmosphere”
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

I loved the food there, yummy and very well presented. Therefore the place is cosy. I ate on the sofa spot and that was perfect to relax before and after eating, so confortable. The staff is friendly and very helpful. I sincerely recomand it !

• Visited June 2013
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Great food and lovely location”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Had a fantastic fish meal here. The food was fresh and tasty and the service was great. Really would recommend

Visited June 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“Seafood at it's best”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Some new friends I just met at the resort I was staying went here one night and asked me if I wanted to join. I hadn't heard of the place, but was so happy they invited me. I ate maybe to best seafood I ever ate in Thailand here. As i like to try new things I went for the Spicy battered fish salad and it was out of this world. My fiends had a whole fish served, and that was also really good according to them.

Visited May 2013