“Great introduction in the world of kitesurfing”

Breeze Kiteboarding
More attraction details
Owner description: We have the best location in Ao Baan Tai beach on the south side of Koh Phangan island with flat, sandy and shallow water. Kiteboarding is our passion and our goal is to get you riding quickly & safely! Friendly and KTO certified instructors.
Reviewed June 20, 2013

For me, Danny's 1-on-1 lessons were the perfect way to learn how to kitesurf. He didn't spend too much time in teaching theory but told me everything I needed to know to be able to kitesurf in a proper and - first of all - safe way. It helped that Danny (from New York!) speaks perfectly English. I had always the feeling that I'm in good hands, never needed to be scared, which helped a lot to progress quickly. There were no other kitesurfers in the water, so I had a lot of space for myself, didn't have to look after others and could concentrate on my kite and myself. Now I'm able to kitesurf up and down the beach thanks to Danny. Probably the best days of my Thailand trip and worth every Baht!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Hello, everybody. First: Breeze Kiteboarding is a great place for beginners (like me), because Dani (owner) is a very patient and hilarious teacher. I had to be a little more patient, because I already had very weak or almost no wind one months long. But in that time I might be able to do this other cool stuff with Dani. He is also an awesome island guide. He has shown me so many beautiful, but also cool places. I think it is worth the money. I found my time there very awesome. I will certainly come back and get a little exercise. As Dani would say: "YEEEHAA, let's ride!"

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I always wanted to try kite boarding because I know the sensation by riding should be amazing but was scared at the same time because it looks so hard and I finally tried with Dani and Moo !!
They were really sweet and patient to me and allow me to feel confident with the kite.
They are professionnals and passionates, you can trust them at 200% they know what they do and know how to teach !!!!
Can't wait to improve myself again with them !!!

To sum up : NO DOUBT this is the perfect place to launch or rent a kite for advanced !!

En quelques mots : PAS D'HÉSITATION c'est l'endroit idéal pour se lancer ou pour louer un kite pour les confirmés !!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

passionate instructors who really know kite surfing. dani really takes care of his students!puts great emphasis on safety so you know you are in good hands. the teachers are fun and happy to show you around the island during non-windy days!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Dani took time to explain how to manage a kite and patiently corrected me while I was trying to get a hang of it. He taught me how to relaunch it and make it pull you. He gave me additional tips on how to recover it when it spins and what exercises he usually performs to assess person's readiness for riding. Dani is passionate for what he does and has a great riding and teaching experience. He helped to open the whole new sport for me. Thanks a ton! :)