“Gorgeous”

Thong Nai Pan Yai Beach
Ranked #4 of 76 things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
Reviewed November 6, 2013

white powder sand. crystal clear water. no crowds or excessive noise. and surrounded by majestic mountains

Reviewed October 25, 2013

This is a beautiful place. I went there to relax and unwind and didn't bother leaving the beach for 8 days. Perfect.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have been Thong Nai Pan Yai beach a few time.. the road to go there is not easy but I love it because it's so challenge for me. I like the way the make up the mountain and full of the trees. the water is very clean and clear although the sand is very soft that make me can swim and chilling there all day. one of the bar is very nice as I remember the name of that bar is Nu Bar. I love the decorate and section that they make you can choose to sit on the cushion, bar or hammock. the music is very cool,,,deep and relax.. all everything there make my day off is awesome.. if you come to visit Koh Phangan,,don't miss to chilling at Thong Nai Pan Yai Beach...I recommend to go by taxi will be easy for the people that cannot go by motobike...whoever love challenge ,you can take motobike but make sure you are professional with riding a motobike on the Island.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

go to Thong Nai Pan Yai beach not easy because i get motorbike . we going time road mountain is very bad . if you want to go there Taxi car easy . we go with friends beach is nice i like not noise .quite stay people . good sunshine on day . on the beach relax holiday amazing for people . nice for swimming ocean .

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Hanging in a hammock every afternoon in this superb retreat white sand bay. In the south end you find a few chill restaurants that serve amazing food. At the far end is the white hut with the best papaya breakfast on the planet. Pure chill!

1  Thank FWT11