“Not good experience”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
“Not good experience”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Common atmosphere is terrible. They asked to remove bottle of water we bringed with. They afraid we will drink not theys own water! Also a lot of flies there.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Sergei D

London, United Kingdom
“Great food, coffee and hosts!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I popped into Sweet cafe by accident, as I was next door in the travel office. I was glad I did!

They do amazing German meatballs (didnt expect that on Ko Phangan!) as well as delicious coffee/shakes and Brownies.

The owner Irene, is a lovely lady and I spent a while chatting with her. Sabine is also really nice and both gave some god advice on the island and surrounding area.

The location is good, as its right next to the port and I waited here for my ferry to arrive.

I will most certainly return when I come back to Ko Phangan in October.

Keep up the good work! :)

• Visited July 2013
Thailand
“Not again better at Nira's bakery”
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

We hear lots about this place, mostly good words, so we decide to try it one morning.
But never again was our conclusion we will stick with Nira's bakery. We find the German lady is loud, obnoxious and very in your face! We order our meal and only get one fruit shake at the time 15 min apart we oder only 2 then 45 min later we decided that it was too long for a pancake, so we paid for the shakes. The German lady tried to blam us that that we should tell her we had to catch our ferry (we went in 9.45am boat leaves 11am) then we said to her but the big group of 6 came after us got served first?!

Tip.. If you must eat here make sure you know which table ordered before you otherwise she would make it your fault! And you must have load of time waiting for your meal.

We read bad reviews about this place afterward and agree with them mostly!

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Soothing!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

A Great Little sanctuary close to the Pier yet far enough away to chillll! Good Food & clean - fast Internet!

Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Do not eat here!!!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I used to live in Phangan for over 3 years,so I visited this place numerous times. Its always been a 'very' expensive place to eat. However recently I returned to Phangan, and unfortunately visited this 'restaurant?' again. From the get go the staff were rude and ignorant, then the female German owner joined in, despite the fact we were sat on the outside table, in 40c heat, the owner approached us and very abruptly demanded that my younger brother put a shirt on. This I could understand if we were in an a la carte restaurant, but this is cafe! Next we placed our orders for various breakfast type meals. Out of 6 meals ordered only 3 and a half were delivered, after a long wait. What was described in the menu as a 'Dutch Breakfast' is actually a small sandwich, on white sliced bread bought from Tesco, with a sliver of ham and an egg. My Wife's continental breakfast was only half delivered and 2 other meals were never seen. I eventually approached the owner and told her what I thought of her service, the quality of her food, and the wholly inappropriate pricing, and the fact that she's been charging these ridiculous prices for years. Her reply? This is a restaurant, things go wrong?? Sorry but you employ waiters to take orders from customers, then deliver these to the kitchen, who prepare them, and then its back to the waiters to deliver the food. I know I've over simplified this, but should it be that difficult?? Please, please, please save your time and effort and more importantly DO NOT GO TO THIS CAFE.....its just not good and the owner obviously has no idea how to run a cafe.....

• Visited January 2013