“Perfect day”
Review of Phangan Jetski

Phangan Jetski
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Safaris jet ski half or full day.WakeboardKneeboardWater ski
Bangkok, Thailand
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect day”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Jet Ski Safari, with 3 friends and Thomas. Wonderfull day around all Ko Phangan. Thank you Thomas for this great day ! I'll be back.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jaouad L

Sylt, Germany
“Waves and wisdom”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

I visited Thomas business some days ago and we decided to take the 3 hour guided tour. After some initial misunderstandings got cleared up (do follow Thomas advice at all times, he can get quite furious otherwise!) we had one if the best experiences of the whole vacation. Thomas shared some of his stories, philosophies and other things with us. It was very chill on the beaches we visited. But since it had been quite windy the days before the best part was the ride itself. Thomas let us play in the big waves freely.
Felt like childhood all over again! Big jumps and overall tremendous fun. Would and will do again!
Thanks Thomas!
A bientot

Canberra, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We heard about some scams with jet skis happening in Thailand. After a bit of research we came across some good reviews for Tomas on Koh Phangan. He was great, picked us up and dropped us off from the wharf, lent us wet suits, gave suggestions for quiet beaches to go to and good snorkelling spots, there were no issues and it was so much fun. We will always remember this experience, especially because my fiancé proposed to me at one of these beautiful secluded beaches! If you want to go jet skiing we highly recommend Tomas.

Visited October 2013
iloneParis, Propriétaire at Phangan Jetski, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Thank you so much for your comment, Lara and josh.
Happy to see that you enjoy around the island with my JetSki.
Yes I always prefer security as you can enjoy without trouble during your Holliday.

Hope to see you again .

I will keep a good souvenirs aswell.

Thanks, Thomas.
Sanur, Bali, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“insurance jetski”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Here at phangan jetski we do provide insurance for jetski damages.

Thanks very much for your comment, I hope you come again..

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Charline P
iloneParis, Gérant at Phangan Jetski, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Thanks everyone for your comment, yes at phangan jetski I do provide insurance incase accident.
I would like to tell everyone that my company is in the middle of the beach near phuwadee resort and NOT near burirasa resort. This is another company thai. (Becarefull that they don't try to scame you)
Be aware that they try to make you believe they work for me but don't believe them ALWAYS ask for me THOMAS. I will take good care of you .

Thomas, phanganjetski.
Lyon, France
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“It was Amazing”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I rent a jetski for an half day and it was an amazing afternoon. Their JetSki are really good and powerfull. The view of Koh Phangan from the sea is unbeliebable !! Everyone should do that, it's really great. And the french owner is really cool ! ;-)

Visited July 2013