“Pizza maker review”

Pizza Chiara
Ranked #123 of 420 Restaurants in Ko Pha Ngan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Pizza Chiara is the first Italian restaurant in Koh Phangan. It was opened since 2000. This restaurant is located in the center of Thong Sala, near the night food marke and close to the Family Mart. It has 24 seats divided into 9 tables. The restaurant is familiar but in order and clean. The structure is modern. It has 3 TVs where you can follow all sports events, from all over the world, live. The chef, Andrea, is Italian from Rome as Raffaele's owner and manager. In this restaurant you can degust, in addition to classic Roman and Italian cuisine, also special dishes prepared by Andrea cook.
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Tha place is really nice and it s a very good deal for the money. Lots of 33 cm size pizzas for 149 bath! The pizza is nice and light.. Crunchy and thin well topped up.. The tomato sauce is very good and also the mozzarella cheese. I would recommende traditional pizza. They also have a very good coffee and italian owner is friendly and hospitable.. Feeling home! The restaurant is small and got a nice atmosphire! alteady been back few times!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here twice already as we LOVE pizza and these guys offer 20+ varieties for $150 bhat even = $5 USD. It is located right in downtown Thongsala, has several TV's with Western viewing, and is run by an Italian. Beers $80 bhat, wine $120 bhat, and also a bunch of fresh pasta dishes for $150 bhat as well. Recommended for sure

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Pizza was undercooked so the base was still doey in the centre. I ordered a Hawaii with chicken and it was bland & flavourless. My friend had a spaghetti carbonara and I could tell immediately just looking at it, that it was far from authentic Italian carbonara. She says it was ok, but had to add salt and pepper to it for flavour. We did have a bruschetta to start, which was actually yummy, but it wasn't quite a save for this dining experience. Service was a below average and the whole experience was generally poor.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

The pizza was fine. The crust was crispy, but there needed to be more toppings. 1 approximately 9 inch pizza was 149 baht. There were fans (no a/c) and TVs. Service was fair.

1  Thank gotaholen1
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We ordered a pizza bolognaise as a starter to share, and as a main coarse ricotta ravioli and spaghetti carbonara.
The pizza was not how you would expect a pizza in an italian restaurant.. it was really disappointing and i dont know how italian people can review this with 5 stars!
The ravioli was a portion fit for a small child....it was ridiculous, after around 10 minutes of waiting we recieved our spaghetti carbonara, i was really hungry so i ate the first half than i gave second half to my girlfriend who (lucky for her) checked the food. We found a large black hair in the pasta, I seen the THAI chef and she was covered in swett, to know i was eating a meal with her hair in it makes me feel sick.My gf took the plate back and she seen the kitchen which looked disgusting.We ordered drinks at the start and only recieved one of them,also no one took care of us as far as service goes. I dont understand why so many italians on here have rated this food so high i smell fake reviews..