“Great place”
Review of Pure Relax

Pure Relax
More attraction details
Owner description: FREE Pick up and Drop off with package bookings, please see the website for details. Pure Relax Spa on Koh Phangan offers a retreat into the sensual world. Soothing and tranquil, leave stress behind as you sample the essential oils, exotic herbs and Thai massage techniques guaranteed to nourish your body and feed your soul. We offer Spa Packages, professional Lycon waxing, beauty treatments as well as basic massages.
Boulder
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great place”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Went here the night of full moon to get all feeling good, it worked. First full body scrub, wow felt so good going to the party.

Visited October 2012
saman k, Manager at Pure Relax, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Thank you such much for your lovely words, remember you guys well and it was a pleasure to serve you, such lovely people.

• Hebrew first
  • Thai first
“Fantastic”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

My wife and i visited this spa after reading great reviews on trip advisor and we were not dissapointed, lovely relaxing atmosfear, lovely massage, soft music etc i really cannot recommend it highly enough, try the coconut massage it is wonderful, they know what they are doing there and is by far the best place in phangan for a relax

saman k, Owner at Pure Relax, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words.
Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best spa on Koh Phangan”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I recently spent 6 weeks in Phangan and visited Pure Relax regularly. This is easily the best spa on the island which provides a professional, clean and soothing environment. I generally had a Thai massage which was very effective to ease my muscles after Muay Thai training and it was also excellent value for money. The massage staff are extremely skilled and you can always guarantee a good chat with the owners after treatments. Can't wait to go back!

Visited September 2012
saman k, General Manager at Pure Relax, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our place, we really love to hear people had a good time here as we do try, and it makes it so worth while when we hear kind words, again thank you.
Greensboro, NC
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“One of the best massage experiences I have had!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Had a fantastic 1 hour Thai massage at Pure Relax. Such a fantastic value! Spa like service and atmosphere for only 300 baht! It is located on the outskirts of town, but worth the trek. Soft music, everything so clean, softest towels I've ever felt, incredibly skilled masseur who was very devoted to her art. She used tiger balm as part of the Thai massage which I love, had clothes to change into, and a remarkably delicious cup of tea afterwards. Can't recommend this place enough - all over the rest of Koh Phangan 300 baht Thai massage will get you a untrained masseur who is talking on her cell phone while giving you a one handed pseudo massage. Pure Relax has other treatment that are much more expensive but probably well worth the extra baht. I really liked that when I walked in and asked for a Thai massage she asked me if I had had one before - I imagine that if I said that I hadn't she would have guided me through what to expect. Perfection.

Thank you so much for your kind words and glad you enjoyed your time at Pure Relax, it was a pleasure to see you.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“The one and only "Real" professional spa in phangan”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

After several months in phangan, I got to know more or less all the so called spa on the island. This one is definitely the only one. First it is impeccably clean (which believe me is very rare here) so you don't have to lie down on a towel that you can smell has been used before you. The lady owner speaks very good english and this definitely makes things easier and she doesn't abandon you during a massage or while massaging you to use her mobile phone which systematically happened to me in all the other one (quite incredible!) I always have oil massage and she asks if you want it more or less firm depending on the area, let me tell you this too makes a real difference when you have blood circulation problems in the legs and have bruises on the calfs so easily. They have recently put a sauna and i had the other day a full package with body scrub, just wonderful. They also do a very professional brazilian waxing which I haven't found in any other place in phangan. It is true you pay slightly more than the other places but when you see the overall quality of the services you understand why. Highly recommended!

Visited August 2012