“A MUST SEE IN KOH PHANGAN!!!”

Haad Yao Lounge & Fitness
Ranked #85 of 399 Restaurants in Ko Pha Ngan
Cuisines: European, Thai
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Work out, Chill out, Hang out or Pass out at Haad Yao Lounge & Fitness. The first indoor & outdoor fitness on Koh Phangan includes a lounge, bar & restaurant. The only treadmill on the Island and 3 areas to work out or relax. Perfect located with spectacular views and close to the most beautiful beach on the Island. Sunset Happy Hour is from 6pm until 7pm Low Season; The Lounge & Restaurant from Tuesday until Sunday from 4pm until late. The Fitness & Gym from Tuesday until Sunday from 4pm until late. High Season: The Lounge & Restaurant from Tuesday until Sunday from 10:30am until late. The Fitness & Gym from Tuesday until Sunday from 10:30 until 8pm.
“A MUST SEE IN KOH PHANGAN!!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

The Haad Yao Fitness Center, is, as it says but so much more.

The gym is as well equiped as any of the smaller gyms you'd expect to find in the better parts of London.
It's well run with a great selection of equipment, free weights, steam rooms and yoga classes.
However, for us the real gem was the fantastic bar and restaurant located upstairs.
The views over Haad Yao are breathtaking.
The setting is perfect and a great pace to enjoy a well deserved meal or snack and the shakes, juices (or even that well deserved local DRAUGHT beer!) are perfect.
The place is run by Peter and his lovely wife who really is a genius in the kitchen (the freshest of shrimp ceviche is as good, or better as you'd find anywhere in Europe).
I can't recommend this place enough and personally, can't wait to go back.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Shamster1971
HaadYaoLounge, Owner at Haad Yao Lounge & Fitness, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Dear,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write the great review, It's very much appreciated!
All the best, take care and don't stay away to long!

Best regards,

Haad Yao Lounge & Fitness team

• Polish first
  • Thai first
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Amazing food! Even better host ;)”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

3weeks were spent on the island and we ate more food here than anywhere else. Nang's cooking is sublime ;)
The music is chilled, the atmosphere relaxed and comfortable with a fab view over the bay.
I highly recommend eating here....... :)
Will definitely be visiting again next year.
;). ;)

Visited February 2014
Dear Lindsey,,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the great review, It's very much appreciated!
All the best, take care and don't stay away to long..!

Cheers,

Haad Yao Lounge & Fitness team
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Friendly service, Excellent Atmoshpere, Great Food”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

We originally came to Haad Yao Lounge to use the gym. Having tried all the gyms on the island this one has the best cardio equipment and the open air gym concept is well laid out. My husband and I both have all the gear we need to stay fit during our vacation.

We also tried out the restaurant. I am a vegetarian and a picky eater but they were more than willing to accommodate my requests. We also enjoyed a couple of games of pool. The pool table is sweet! and I am happy to announce I won both games against my husband!

The hosts go out of their way to make you feel at home and the food is exceptional.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Dominique K
Moscow, Russia
“Nothing special”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

We visited this place because it's in top five in trip advisor. Didn't like it at all! The food is usual, the service is poor. I asked for a fresh mango juice, they brought me the one from the cardboard box. The owner said: "It is fresh, because we've just opened the box" Do not recommend this place for visiting.

HaadYaoLounge, Owner at Haad Yao Lounge & Fitness, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Dear Kodomonoseikatsu,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I do apologize for the misunderstanding! I didn't know you orderd a fresh mango juice because that is not on our menu. We serve fresh banana, pineapple and watermelon juice. I misunderstood your question if it was fresh. That's why I answerd with its fresh I just opend the box. Call it lost in translation. I'm sad to here that you think our food is usual because we do have many positive reviews, especially about our food. I think my reaction did change your mindset about everything. Please if you are still on the Island, come over and we will cook you a special and free meal. All the best and hopefully you enjoy the rest of your stay!

kind regards,

Haad Yao Lounge & Fitness
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

We came here for dinner and the food and service is absolutely fantastic! Great view, great food and great atmosphere!

They made my dish a bit too spicy and replaced it with absolutely no problem!

Highly recommend eating here!

HaadYaoLounge, Owner at Haad Yao Lounge & Fitness, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear dbkauai ,

We are very glad that you guys enjoyed your time with us! Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review!

All the best..!